Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Radial Blind Color

tocorro

I think that every warframe can have their skills match the color of energy that was chosen. Nerkos - Fear, Nova - M prime, Saryn - Miasma, etc. Except radial blind of Excal. It is just a plain grey smoke. Couldn't we get an option to choose a color for the smoke? I'd like to have it, because in darker rooms, when radial blind is used it can be difficult to locate enemies that are not shooting/charging at You, just staying in place with heads covered in grey smoke.

well for starters it's not grey smoke it's an explosive flash grenade going of in your hand, well... Something like that.generally speaking things that are bright enough to blind you are white like that.not everyday you see a flash grenade that creates a green light lol

Yeah and green tornadoes are perfectly normal ?

Yeah and green tornadoes are perfectly normal ?

Alrighty well that offered nothing to the point of the discussion except unneeded sarcasm, but k.

those tornados are *MAAAGIIIICCCC* =D =D =D   (no sarcasm)

The science of being BLINDED by a bright light is... not magic o.o

Edited by Sun_Jin_Kaisara

The science of being BLINDED by a bright light is... not magic o.o

I'm pretty sure a bright enough light is fully capable of frying your retinas to a crisp regardless of what colour it is (0/0/0 Black aside).

OT:

I'm fine with the current system, honestly. I like having my energy colour change the appearance of my Slash Dash, Super Jumps, pre-Blind animations, etc., but something about seeing my blinding ability cause bright-orange smoke to pour out of the faces of the victims would kind of bother me.

The unchangeable gray smoke currently serves its purpose (notifying the players that the enemies are under the "JUST GOT MAH RETINAS FRIED TO A CRISP" status); having a whole rainbow of possible colours for said smoke could get confusing. I don't think the devs will change this for the same reason that they won't change flame procs to the energy colour of whatever caused it-- it makes the enemy's status less clear.

I'm pretty sure a bright enough light is fully capable of frying your retinas to a crisp regardless of what colour it is (0/0/0 Black aside).

OT:

I'm fine with the current system, honestly. I like having my energy colour change the appearance of my Slash Dash, Super Jumps, pre-Blind animations, etc., but something about seeing my blinding ability cause bright-orange smoke to pour out of the faces of the victims would kind of bother me.

The unchangeable gray smoke currently serves its purpose (notifying the players that the enemies are under the "JUST GOT MAH RETINAS FRIED TO A CRISP" status); having a whole rainbow of possible colours for said smoke could get confusing. I don't think the devs will change this for the same reason that they won't change flame procs to the energy colour of whatever caused it-- it makes the enemy's status less clear.

well maby not to change color of all of the smoke just add accents of energy color