Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Foundry Total Resource Displays

r110platinum

I've noticed in the foundry now that when it shows the resource requirements for a given, it doesn't give your total count for that resource anymore in the build screen. For example when you're building something that requires 1,000 nano spores for example, the count now on the item to be built only shows 1,000/1,000, when you actually have 200,000 nano spores.

The old Foundry pre U14 displayed the required/total, could we maybe go back to that? It just makes it easier to keep track of your resources.

I've noticed in the foundry now that when it shows the resource requirements for a given, it doesn't give your total count for that resource anymore in the build screen. For example when you're building something that requires 1,000 nano spores for example, the count now on the item to be built only shows 1,000/1,000, when you actually have 200,000 nano spores.

The old Foundry pre U14 displayed the required/total, could we maybe go back to that? It just makes it easier to keep track of your resources.

On the old system that was a convenient feature, but it would be a tight fit on the new interface. Some resource stacks are quite large.

On the old system that was a convenient feature, but it would be a tight fit on the new interface. Some resource stacks are quite large.

You know whats larger on the new interface? EVERYTHING. The box for the item is bigger. Please don't tell me they can't fit it in. Cause they can. Cause they did in a smaller box before. 

• 1 month later...