Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cronus Sword-Orokin Catalyst Not Doubling Mod Capacity ?

AbhijitSM

Question

So i just built the Cronus sword from the blueprint i acquired. I noticed that after replacing my level 18 Skana with it it does not have the increased mod slot capacity which it is supposed to get from the installed orokin catalyst. My lvl 6 Cronus has only 6 mod capacity when it should have 12.

So is this working as intended or is there something wrong ? I saw that we only require one orokin mod installed per weapon category/warframe & it applies to all other weapons/warframes we equip. Is this not supposed to work for the melee slot or something ??

10 answers to this question

I saw that we only require one orokin mod installed per weapon category/warframe & it applies to all other weapons/warframes we equip. Is this not supposed to work for the melee slot or something ??

Where did you see that?

It is not tue. You need a new catalyst for every weapon not for the slots. Same goes with reactors for warframes and sentinels.

Are u guys sure?? My Excalibur was lvl 20 when i switched to the Rhino & i never installed a new orokin mod for it but i am getting double the mod capacity??

Same goes for the long weapon.....i had the Braton for which i had the orokin installed & now i have the boltor but i never installed the orokin for it & i am getting double the mod capacity.

Are u guys sure?? My Excalibur was lvl 20 when i switched to the Rhino & i never installed a new orokin mod for it but i am getting double the mod capacity??

Same goes for the long weapon.....i had the Braton for which i had the orokin installed & now i have the boltor but i never installed the orokin for it & i am getting double the mod capacity.

All weapons/frames purchased with platinum are already stocked with potato. But if you craft them - you still need to overcharge them.

If you bought a weapon or frame with platinum, It automatically has a catalyst/reactor already installed on it. Yup I'm over 9000% sure about what everyone said.

Ah...that explains it. I did buy Rhino/Boltor with platinum currency. Thanks for the reply :-)