The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Kubrows Egg

Khorndemon

And I'm not spending a cent on this game until they make it something other than a grind. They deliberately make getting equipment a tedious, mind numbing grind (and I'm calling BS on any kind of true RNG) in an effort to force players to buy Plat.

Of course once you break down and buy the Plat. and get the gear, there isn't anything left to do that you haven't already done 100 times.

You don't have to spend anything to get it. Trade for it. Farm something quicker, sell it, then buy an egg. Are you really this ignorant and oblivious?

Guess what: they're a company. They need to make money. It's a free game. You don't even have to spend anything in this game. And grinding to grind for more things is what this game is. Don't like it, don't play it. In fact, you probably shouldn't if you get this tense about random drops.

And I'm not spending a cent on this game until they make it something other than a grind. They deliberately make getting equipment a tedious, mind numbing grind (and I'm calling BS on any kind of true RNG) in an effort to force players to buy Plat.

Of course once you break down and buy the Plat. and get the gear, there isn't anything left to do that you haven't already done 100 times.

OR you could spend the free plat they give you, OR you could sell 1 mod. OR you could sell 1 prime part.

You don't *have* to buy plat to get plat, and selling virtually anything under the sun will get you 10 plat. Hell, you can even sell worthless mods to people for 1 plat a piece and it's still an easy task.