Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Akzani Ammo Reserve

Davoodoo

If you didnt yet know akzani carry 400 bullets in reserve instead of 210

Nice, doesnt help much but it helps.

But i still have 1 problem with it, why havent this been applied to all machine pistols.

And pls dont tell me that they are still testing it, actual testing would be applying it to every mp in game just to see how much longer they can last.

Really I thought they were just the Dex Furis with a skin change but those 190 bullets might incline me to make them.

But the grakata also has an increased capacity so why havn't they done that to all weps with a firerate over 20?

Its just DE trying to make each weapon have a difference between each other so they can keep pushing them out with similar stats but make it seem like a completely different weapon

Really I thought they were just the Dex Furis with a skin change but those 190 bullets might incline me to make them.

But the grakata also has an increased capacity so why havn't they done that to all weps with a firerate over 20?

Its just DE trying to make each weapon have a difference between each other so they can keep pushing them out with similar stats but make it seem like a completely different weapon

Difference and unique feature would be furis and vipers and their unique counterparts having 700 bullets in reserve while akstilleto having 400

I was just about to post this when I saw this topic. I defintetly agree with this. It´s time for all the machine pistols to have the right ammo reserve so people are able to use them more in high levels. With the vipers current awful ammo eficiency and other machine pistols in the game lots of people stoped using them and with the lethal torrent being a must to lots of players the Vipers got riped somehow.

So yeah, it´s time to give the machine pistols the right ammo reserve.