Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrows From Starter Kit Purchased Very Early Will Not Mature

Hipolipolopigus

Purchased two Kubrow Starter Kits within an hour (Or two) of 14.0 dropping, rushed incubation on both, ended up with the bugged quest string and Ordis going on about air filtration and their noses. Now, on occasion, when I return to my ship, Ordis will repeat the air filtration dialogue or the nose dialogue (Instead of both) and my Kubrow will not mature. I've verified two other instances of this (Or a similar occurrence) in Council chat.

Edited by Hipolipolopigus

I crafted the energy core thing and bought the Kubrow egg and rushed it, it has been two days and it's still not mature. Guys from my clan have a mature Kubrow and they rushed it..... This seems like a bug or something.

Did the Kubrow mission poor player style, purchased a power core and rushed the hatching process. This was about 48 hours ago, and I still have a snowy white @$$-dragging ball of adorable.

I wouldn't even care if he took up my pet slot, I could take him on the mission in a backpack and all he could do is bark at things. I just want to take him.

Edited by Hyperius

Update: Mine evolved at exactly the same time as my girlfriend's, even though she hatched hers about half a day after me. Coincidentally, it was right when the daily login reward appeared.

Mine just grew up. too. So... It's based on login cycles and not actual hours?