Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missions Not Marked As Completed

munchiefer

Hello guys,

I saw that there are a lot of players complaining that they finish a mission but it remains marked as unfinished on the Nav map, the issue occurring on any Mission or Planet. As this bug packs quite a punch on the Missions progression, we've made some player-side investigation and this is the info we've gathered:

All below attempts were made on Earth missions.

Matchmaking: Public

All Tennos in the group will NOT have the mission marked as completed on the Nav map after successfully finishing it.

Personally tested on: Cambria, Lith, Everest (and have received other player's confirmation they also have this issue on all other Missions marked as not finished)

Matchmaking: Solo

After completing the mission, it is marked as completed.

Personally tested on: Everest (and have received other player's confirmation they also have all the Missions marked as finished on the Nav map, if completed in this Matchmaking mode)

Matchmaking: Invite Only

We've tested this one on Cambria, 3 players in group and none of us had it completed.

Once finished, this is the behaviour we encountered:

1. The group creator got the mission marked as finished on the Nav Map.

2. The invited players did NOT have the mission marked as finished on the Nav Map.

Personally tested on: Cambria (we have NOT received other player's confirmation that they encounter the above described behaviour)

-----

Once we'll test the Matchmaking: Friends Only mode (in case the bug is still occurring), I'll return here with an Update and keep you guys posted.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Munch

Hi again,

Seems that the above mentioned issue no longer occurs.

Last evening I joined some missions on Mars via Public Matchmaking (I had none of them completed) and the missions got marked as completed.

Thanks DE for fixing this! You guys are awesome. Period.

Have a good day!

Cheers,

Munch

• 8 years later...

issue still occurs... i've had to redo 3 story missions (1 was a boss mission) because after completing it and coming back to orbiter. on the map it was still marked as incomplete same as in the objectives; they weren't ticked off. 

also had two defense missions skip the reward scene and not give me the rewards after grinding for half an hour. so frustrating...

this seems to happen mostly when playing in a squad if that helps.