Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Mirage Quest Skipped Chassis Part

Rekkou

My current Mirage quest skipped the chassis part and gave me message as if i already completed all parts. The last thing i did is claimed the Mirage System from the foundry. But no message/hint about the chassis and the newest message said i just completed the chassis and only need to acquire the BP.

I have looked all the mission nodes and there is no quest mission active. Relogin a couple of times didn't do anything. Is there a way to get around this, or i have to wait for a fix from DE side?

Edited by Rekkou

it can be worked around by running Charybdis on sedna where the riddle would have told you to go if you had actually gotten the right message

I thought it was cool that the riddles all referenced greek mythology: Olympus, Calypso, and Charybdis

Edited by Omega224

it can be worked around by running Charybdis on sedna where the riddle would have told you to go if you had actually gotten the right message

I thought it was cool that the riddles all referenced greek mythology: Olympus, Calypso, and Charybdis

Thanks! just tried it and the mission is still active. Currently building the Chassis right now

Thanks for the workaround. Though I am sad that I didn't get a chance at solving the riddle on my own. :(