Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Imprints

Primed_SuperNova

Question

10 answers to this question

Apparently all it does is increase your chances of getting a kubrow similiar to the parents. There is still some RNG involved. If were breeding two kubrows together though, that element of RNG shouldn't be there. I'm not sure if it's a glitch or a lack of forethought by the devs.

Edited by Runlock

Apparently all it does is increase your chances of getting a kubrow similiar to the parents. There is still some RNG involved. If were breeding two kubrows together though, that element of RNG shouldn't be there.

You'd think they'd use pokemon breeding logic.  Child is always breed of female, but has male's traits.  Gender random.

Two Sunika imprints yielded a Sunika pup so chances are good if the parents are the same then you'll get that type.

As far as the imprints themselves... it would be nice if the imprint actually said what type, male/female (assuming it matters?), etc.  Viewing the imprints just has the name of the kubrow and a screen showing off how it looked at maturity.

I believe either imprints are bugged for certain people or there is still RNG involved. I've got four Raksa Kubrows in a row, the third being the product of two Sunika imprints. I'm quite pissed off right now, but I sent in a support ticket so hopefully it'll get fixed or (grumble) explained.