Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Unlock Sectors?

Killexcl

Question

I am fairly new to the game and chose the Loki Warframe just a day before the 14 update. Enough about me :P

I'm not entirely sure how to unlock Sectors. Specially in Venus. I want the question answered. 

Do you play each mission in order? ... From my experience that doesn't work, at least in Venus.

How do unlock some sectors? Do they sometimes have to be soloed, or just by group? Or just have to complete the mission successfully to unlock the next sector? 

I know that the game is buggy at the moment, If it is a bug, I'll have to deal with it until it's fixed. :P 

If it isn't a bug, I would like to know how to just unlock sectors in general. 

Thank you  ;)

4 answers to this question

You have to unlock the node next to it, which at the moment you must do solo because of a bug, like the tenno above me pointed out. However, there is yet ANOTHER bug where the "start mission" button on dark sectors is on a holiday.

You have to unlock the node next to it, which at the moment you must do solo because of a bug, like the tenno above me pointed out. However, there is yet ANOTHER bug where the "start mission" button on dark sectors is on a holiday.

Urgh that kinda sucks though, I hope they fix it soon. From what I have seen it usally doesn't take for ever for them to fix a bug or something like that compared to some other games I've played.