Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Equip Kubrow

JudgeZetsumei

I did the Howl of the Kubrow quest without issue and have been taking my Kubrow on missions for the past 24 hours leveling her up. I did notice however that the Quest name wouldn't disappear from my Navigation module (above alerts). I figured it was just a bug that will be fixed. After a while being concerned about being on only 20% loyalty I placed my Kubrow in Stasis.

Later in the day I decided to start the new Mirage warframe quest and I completed the first riddle and started building the helmet, however every time I complete ANY mission the lotus would say the same thing she did after I obtained Mirages helmet (telling me to craft it) This got incredibly annoying and so somehow prompted me to check my codex. By now I had taken my Kubrow out of stasis and had been using her as normal again. I noticed that Howl of the Kubrow quest was still in my codex on the left side where the active ones are. I clicked it and there was a begin button bottom right, curiosity got the better of me so I clicked it. 

The lotus then began to tell me the Bond between Tenno and Kubrow is complete bla bla bla, same thing she said when I completed the Howl of the Kubrow quest line. I got nervous and checked on my Kubrow. Everything was fine, I can pet her, apply dna stabaliser, all the usual stuff. However now when I go to Arsenal and click on companion I can only select my sentinel, my Kubrow isn't there at all!

Please help!

Thank you. 

Edited by JudgeZetsumei

same issue

only I didn't use stasis

I just can't equip my kubrow

Completed the quests, Its Grown, Defended it for 5 waves, and now all I get is lotus spamming me "Bond between Tenno and Kubrow is complete"

yet no pet in sentinel screen, multiple relogs, unequipped sentinel, ran a mission, tried changing missions in Codex... no change.

Quest shown rQv9RRy.jpg

Lotus spam on login or on mission click on codex AONW4Og.jpg

pet with collar U9EB8CQ.jpg

companions uv7JQvu.jpg

Edited by Tatersail

Logging in today I can equip my Kubrow again (I have since chosen the Mirage quest line again). I'm not sure what the issue was. Yes she has a collar as I had already done the Quest a day before and was using her with no issues, it was when I clicked on the Howl of the Kubrow quest again the problem arose. In regards to being in stasis cool down, I'm pretty sure that just prevents you from putting your Kubrow back in stasis straight away after removing them from stasis. I gotta say, I love the idea of Kubrows but there are way too many time walls involved.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the kubrow. I completed the part where I named it. I can interact with it. but I have no quest to get the collar nor credit saying its grow. it still says for me to wait until its matured..

It's health has already started to deteriorate (down to 90%) today yet I can't do anything with it. doesn't really seem fair and I don't know what to do.

I have the kubrow. I completed the part where I named it. I can interact with it. but I have no quest to get the collar nor credit saying its grow. it still says for me to wait until its matured..

It's health has already started to deteriorate (down to 90%) today yet I can't do anything with it. doesn't really seem fair and I don't know what to do

u still have to wait another day

kubrows mature after 2 days, not 1

• 2 weeks later...