Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auto Connect Box Button At Mainscreen, And With A Soundblip When Login In Succesful

Ashajanagu

Auto connect box button at mainscreen, and with a soundblip when login in succesful

A button that u can choose to check if u feel the need.

Since the servers has lots of disconnects ( more than downtime thank god!) this would be a very very handy

fix for it..

Easiest solution for you devs to put at login screen :D

We want to play devs :D:D:D:D support us :D

Auto connect box button at mainscreen, and with a soundblip when login in succesful

Since the servers has lots of disconnects ( more than downtime thank god!) this would be a very very handy

fix for it..

I actualy think this would be a bad ide, cause that means alot of ppl would be hammering the loginservers.

I actualy think this would be a bad ide, cause that means alot of ppl would be hammering the loginservers.

i agree that'd be a bad idea because then they'd have to deal with all the people trying to log in on top of what ever the problem is. and it could cause more problems for them to deal with

fix for it..

Yeah it would be bad, too much login attempts, check forums, developers are friendly and writing what happens, when happens

i agree that'd be a bad idea because then they'd have to deal with all the people trying to log in on top of what ever the problem is. and it could cause more problems for them to deal with

It would not be a problem for them...I mean if they really put servers down, they are down no matter if people will try to connect.