Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Does Stasis Work?

Hybridon

Question

2 quick questions:

1 - The 3 hour to take out your Kubrow from Stasis, is it when you take him out, or once you put him in Stasis , after 3 hours you can take him out of it instantly?

Im asking, cause I want to breed more Kubrows, but want to use my Kubrow as much as possible...

2 - Why DE, why make a 3 hour barrier on using different Kubrows? You make 4 sets of Kubrows, having different abilities, if I want to use one on a specific mission, like the Capture mission, I cant pull him out of Stasis, use him, then swap him out. :(

Thanks in advance answering the first question, the second one is just for DE and there knowledge of how we want to wait 3 hours to use anything, like those god damn keys when they first came out (6 hours ODA waiting, Vay Hek and its 1 hour waiting, etc, etc, etc)...

3 answers to this question

1: It just came out of the freezer and needs 3 hours to warm up and get ready to fight again, or to be cute again.

2: Maybe to get more people to rush with platinum, or to make it more realistic (yes it`s also unrealistic to use plat and put the critter in a microwave) and maybe to discourage people to swap out their pet like a sentinel.

1: It just came out of the freezer and needs 3 hours to warm up and get ready to fight again, or to be cute again.

2: Maybe to get more people to rush with platinum, or to make it more realistic (yes it`s also unrealistic to use plat and put the critter in a microwave) and maybe to discourage people to swap out their pet like a sentinel.

I understand that it seems realistic, but it ends up being a hassle because of how we have different mission types and factions. The whole variety of builds and stuff makes it kinda stupid yet another limitation on Kubrows.

Sentinels have shown that they are more useful in the long run, so let people be happy with there Kubrows :B

Kubrows do more dmage than sentinels by a long shot, and have more uses so DE doesn't want you to use them as easily. But as to the stasis thing, as you should have noticed when the tenno get insta-unfreezed they lose memory and get generally screwed, so the 3 hours for Kubrows is probably to maintain a degree of realism.