Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Negative Feedback = -1? Wow Community...

Gryphticon

The devs probably are encouraging negative feedback and you guys are just -1. it also includes if someone are mad because of a bug. You guys don't need to see the rage and put a -1 as soon as you see Caps.

I posted few negative feedback and they all got -1, so what I recommend is to:

-Remove -1 since they're useless, people should -1 by posting. Since if there isn't alot of +1 equals that it isn't really good and alot of +1 means that it's good, since -1 removed on +1, it isn't really effective.

Since I know this topic will receive infinite -1, that explains why negative feedback aren't supported by the community.

Mad people = -1? Really, this is frustrating to see that just because someone is mad to the devs but has a valid reason that you guys -1 him/her.

13v6m.jpg

Edited by Gryphticon

Exactly what I mean't. People are disagreeing when people are posting negative feedback. Definitively needs to be balanced, since I predicted right that there will be alot of -1.

Since people always say: "Let the devs alone!" "the devs have enough work" "Stop being negative"

The problem is the community, final dot.

Disagreeing, more like, -1 whatever doesn't look good but if you read more than just readind the first sentence, you would know.

The problem with the community is that they read 1 sentence and they base their rating on that.

Since I really don't care about -1 because I know alot of community members don't even read "Too long to read D:" which is what everyone says.

Not a quality community until the -1 will be removed and noob forumers won't -1 everything.

Just please remove -1

Edited by Gryphticon

0 there was obviously 1.trolls or 2.Bad community https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/26302-clan-bank-idea-for-update-8/page__hl__%2Bclan+%2Bbank

It is obviously a good idea and there isn't any form of negativity and yet 2 people vote +1 and it's obvious that 2 people voted -1.

I think that it's

1.Trolls
2.bad forumers

So please remove -1 since it's encouraging players to not report anything in the forums.

Edited by Gryphticon

I agree with OP. Should be either +1 or just ZERO

-1 is stupid BECAUSE it can be CLICKED for whatever the WRONG REASONS! Negativities Most of the time tend to be OVERREACTING sometimes it is not about the topic, it could be just because someone just doesnt like how you say certain things or could even be totally  OUT OF TOPIC.

While +1 is usually clicked when deserving. SIMPLE and WORKS BETTER...

I mean encouraging negativity? That is just wrong lol. What purpose does that serve anyway?

If people are downvoting you that's simply because they disagree with your opinion/statement, nothing else. Don't take it as a personal attack. Furthermore, negative feedback is usually frowned upon if you fail to provide valid points. Saying things in caps & simply saying that X thing sucks will obviously bring you to a negative number.

Really, I've seen people criticize Lotus' (Rebeca) voice in a constructive manner without geting swarmed by negative points. Considering the amount of fans Rebeca has, this is something huge.

Edited by Akrakorn

why does it even matter if someone downvoted you?

if its not in the double digits in the - or the + i dont really even think people care or notice.

and if its in the double digits it means a bunch of people disagree or agree with you and its more collective of the community.

Btw this thread seems like a rant.

When you say things like this...

The problem with the community is that they read 1 sentence and they base their rating on that.

... you show a condescending attitude that implies you think a majority of the community is less intelligent than you and can't be trusted to make good choices.

I think you deserve whatever downvotes you get.

When you say things like this...

... you show a condescending attitude that implies you think a majority of the community is less intelligent than you and can't be trusted to make good choices.

I think you deserve whatever downvotes you get.

I'm not telling that >.> I'm telling the communtiy is full of trolls and people who -1 every posts they see in a topic.

Down voting tends to be the easy card out for people who don't want to post thier opinion and surrender thier anonymity

Which is fine, but people can abuse it

Yes, I'm sure there is a troll on the forum who down votes everything cause he can

IE

I've posted a concept for a Warframe and asked for Feedback and Critiques on how to make it better, Cause i'm pretty sure even with careful study I've screwed up somewhere

Down vote -1

Does the Poster who dislikes the concept say what they find is wrong with it cause i've asked for feedback... No cause they don't have

Down vote is thier opinion all in one

"I dislike it... cause Reasons I don't feel like explaining to you"

Which is fine, Some people just dislike stuff, but it doesn't help a discussion that is asking you to explain your opinion whether it be positive or negative. The problem happens when people start using it as thier crutch.

the plus/minus systems seems to have been commandeered by people that dont have or cant find the words to phrase a response. What it should be for is for getting the dev's attention drawn to something thats attracted 300 +'s or drawn the moderators attention to some troll.

If you dont like a suggestions, work with the person and try to come to some understanding or common ground.  Dont like an idea? Quote the person and give them a "Here is where i think your idea runs the risk of dertrimentally altering gameplay for this subset of warframe players. 1: " and go from there. Like an idea? +1 it so hopefully the dev team gets a look at something cool sooner.

If an idea is controversial, it should still be in the positives because a large portion of the player base likes it, not because an equal part has had their dislikes silenced. Tally the pluses and minuses in two seperate columns, so everyone can see each. Let the dissenting views be explained by something more robust, like a reply with a quote, detailing its shortcomings.  Ultimately it comes down to the dev's (and council, yay for player input) and their capacity to analyze the topic, its strengths and pitfalls and make the decisions from that.  Does this make sense and function in a manner that allows for honest feedback, and productive discussion? @OP, does this work for you?

When you complain about it, you'll obviously be targeted by trolls. This doesn't mean everyone who hits you or anyone with a -1 is a troll. Some make comments after about what they disagree with. Or they simply do not like the way someone has delivered the message/attitude over text. Your latest post in here was discouraging and to me it took away from your original post and the goal behind it; you're letting something as small as a red number get to you. 

With that, I'm finished reading this thread and shall happily move on with my daily "stuff".

here is the problem with what you said about "if you dont like it you should just post a -1" that is why there is the system its a way for someone to look at a post and go, "I do not like this post even tho i read thro everything they had to say i do not agree and i do not think that anything good could come from responding to this post, and i should just let it die" if you where to go to ever post you didnt like a put -1 guess where that post would be? at the top for people to look at again, when it belongs at the bottom because no one likes it

Cmon, let's do a -1 record! Now if you guys don't bother, I'll just stop discussing since no one get's my point that there's trolls in the community.

13v6m.jpg

btw you already lost, someone saying the game was f2p already has -55 but good luck in your trolling while trying to accuse others of trolling

one -1 shouldn't matter but  10 or more might mean that it's not just trolls that did that you know. The down vote is fine, it isn't recorded on anything. :) but it does give you an idea of what the people feel. If you really don't deserve it, someone will give you a vote :D

Just because the down vote is taken away it doesn't mean people will like people more... 

it's kinda anonymous at this point so that might be a contributing factor. However, making the names visible might also create the desire for revenge... so it's sticky situation either way.