Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T4 Exterminate Not Rewarding Parts (Mission Rewards)

ZizWing

It's just as the title says it. So far I have done just over 20 runs of T4 exterminate and have gotten everything EXCEPT the Bo Prime Handle. 1 Rhino BP, 1 Glaive BP, 4-5 Sicarus barrels, 9001 Boltor Barrels and a forma or 2. A few times however I have gotten NOTHING. Litterally nothing at all. I double checked all rewards it can possibly drop but I got nothing new. Considering the insane RNG involved in getting the keys in the first place along with the stupid rare drop of the bo handle I really, REALLY hope this gets fixed soon.

Y53svAe.jpg?1

It has happened about 4 times now and to be honest it is starting to make me angry. is it the bo handle bugging or just void rewards in general?

EDIT: note on the left the mission rewards (credits, materials , etc) does NOT have a scrollbar indicating there simply is nothing more to it.

Ry6j6W0.jpg?1

This is the post-mission screen, as you can see the credits from the void run did show up here but still no prime part / forma.

(I tried to get it all on the scroll bar so you can see, the top is ingame credits and the bottom is rubedo)

Edited by zY_Spartan_Yz

Bugged rewards, check your first picture and you'll notice you got an Unranked Rare Fusion core and its not displayed in the second picture. Some people have said that the Unranked core is actually a pack of Rare 5 cores when you load into your ship.

Bugged rewards, check your first picture and you'll notice you got an Unranked Rare Fusion core and its not displayed in the second picture. Some people have said that the Unranked core is actually a pack of Rare 5 cores when you load into your ship.

Nope that was just a rare 5 fusion core that dropped ingame. all fusion cores I have gotten since U14 show as unranked in this screen. I do get them though.

Nope that was just a rare 5 fusion core that dropped ingame. all fusion cores I have gotten since U14 show as unranked in this screen. I do get them though.

xyapZ5q.jpg

I think this was a T4 Capture? I didn't get any Prime parts. I didn't notice any rares dropping in the mission, but the rewards screen has a R0 core and when I checked my mods afterwards I'd gone from having 8 R5 cores to having 13 of them which is quite noticeable. Both your and elijahpw's screenshots where you didn't get a prime part also have a rare fusion core in the rewards. I don't think this is a coincidence.

As far as I know the 5 rare core packs are only meant to drop from defence and survival but they appear to have found their way to other reward tables.

Edited by Azure.M

I think this was a T4 Capture? I didn't get any Prime parts. I didn't notice any rares dropping in the mission, but the rewards screen has a R0 core and when I checked my mods afterwards I'd gone from having 8 R5 cores to having 13 of them which is quite noticeable. Both your and elijahpw's screenshots where you didn't get a prime part also have a rare fusion core in the rewards. I don't think this is a coincidence.

As far as I know the 5 rare core packs are only meant to drop from defence and survival but they appear to have found their way to other reward tables.

Alright I'm starting to believe this now but I DID get a rare 5 drop in that game so i just assumed that was it. I have not had this happen to me again so i can't confirm this yet. I hope one of the devs can test this out in some way.