Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Failed To Join Session

darkfly0213

• 4 weeks later...

As of about 1pm today (GMT+10), I have the same problem.
* Chat works
* I can invite people to a session and people can invite me.
 > When inviting or being invited, whoever attempts to join will get a "Failed to join session (session not found)" error.
* I am still able to drop into public sessions, and people can drop into my solo sessions. Creating groups however, does not work.

I should mention that this started almost immediately after finishing the Avalanche Offensive event.

Edited by BarondeMerx

this has been happening with me a lot as well recently, since before the avalanche offensive, mainly with my brother. i suspect in my case it has something to do with the fact that we are on the same network, because we cant connect to each other, but we can be in the same session if someone else is hosting. it has been happening for about a week or two

Yes this is a very annoying bug, some clan members  can not be invited no matter what. We have tried everything, we have gone to the extend of  disabling our firewalls, and yet we can not connect to each other. We have changed the modem config to be opened to everything like a wh***. Yet we can not make a squad "Failed to join session"  *cries*

I've been having the same problem since 14.2 installed. None of the invites I receive from friends or strangers will go through, all of them give me a "session not found" message. I can still join and have people join public sessions, but creating a group through invites fails every time.

I had the same problem but only with a few friends. With other i could play with no problem and i could play in public mode just as good. But now (23:30 around this time (i live in italy so it's GTM + 2) i couldn't play with those friends anymore and when i tried to play in public mode and selected the mission it didn't even said to me that was searching for a team but there was only the "cancel" button and the "play now" button just as if i was going to play in solo mode. so now i can't play on line but i can write to my friends and to my clan.(just to inform 4 hours earlier i was playing in public mode just as always and it was working).Now i let steam scan the cache of the game and it's downoaling new files. hope this will work, but i did the same last week and it didn't help at all.

Edited by solotommy95

My 3 friends and I have the same problem as well, before update 14, we were able to invite and join each others game sessions, we now have to use hamachi, which works 1/5 times, we able to play publicly with other online players, bur even if we go to the same mission at the same time, and as friends only we are never matched in the game.

Warframe sucks without having to play with my friends

Update 14 is still rocking, but too boring if we cant play with our friends, thanks in advance :)

After the last update I have started to appear the words "failed join session" I can not play with half the players because of this. I have one the same problem after the upgrade, or I'm not alone? Maybe someone knows the solution to this problem? 

Translated by Google translator

• 1 month later...