The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Mirage Is The Most Op Frame Ever.

So according to the wiki Hall of Mirrors gives you a 30% (about) damage from your weapon from each close. Now with Blind Rage and Intensify. The way I have mine I get a 99% damage bonus. Then you can add in the fact of Eclipse giving it's damage buff when you are in the light. if you keep in mind the void is nearly all light.. 

Here's the thing. I am currently able to 1 hit level 80 gunners with my Build. WITHOUT A FORMA. This is just ridiculous. I love it.

I have been waiting forever. Well Sine I joined a few months ago and got addicted. 

But seriously. Angrstrum with a multi-shot build will annihilate anything on your screen (With the severe FPS drop). Then there is boltor prime/penta. I'm getting it as if we had 8 players in the same game. 

Please. What I suggest is getting three Fully built Mirage's and a Nekros in a tower survival and tell me how far you go... Before LS gets you.

This is just a little picture from a tower III survival and the aftermath..IT was nearly as if they weren't even there. 

n0IcJju.jpg

The bug in question is that if mirage is NOT the host,her damage output increases by a lot. If the host's likeness was ported over to clients, this would fix the issue entirely, and Mirage would be in-line, and exactly where the other frames are at now.

Reason I asked if he was host was to affirm my suspicions.

The bug in question is that if mirage is NOT the host,her damage output increases by a lot. If the host's likeness was ported over to clients, this would fix the issue entirely, and Mirage would be in-line, and exactly where the other frames are at now.

Well. It does the same for me when I am hosting a game. It may be the blind rage and Intensify I have on. 

(also don't forget about adding eclipse to the factor. ) 

Well. It does the same for me when I am hosting a game. It may be the blind rage and Intensify I have on. 

SO you're dealing 2.4 billion damage hits?

If you're the Host, you deal 125% total increased damage, before taking intensify and blind rage into account, at a total effectiveness of about + 250% increased damage.

EDIT: I forgot Eclipse, with Blind and Intensify that'll raise the damage to what, and additional +100%? Stil not enough to cause a 78 Million damage hit through Volt's Shield with Phage, unless you're Client.

Phages does *NOT* deal a 78 Million damage crit off of clever modding and +250% increased damage alone, even through volt's shields. There's an improper decimal placement on clients that cause the increase in damage to be equivalent to banshee's "Sonar" giving an 1100% damage increase if hit in a weak spot.

If we port the Host's Likeness to the Client, we'll be able to get the damage to where it should be, as it stands, without that Hall of Mirror's extra damage, Mirage is almost useless, since she's incredibly fragile and the clones don't make a good distraction; enemies still shoot directly at me.

Edited by Mewfan

SO you're dealing 2.4 billion damage hits?

If you're the Host, you deal 125% total increased damage, before taking intensify and blind rage into account, at a total effectiveness of about + 250% increased damage.

Phages does *NOT* deal a 78 Million damage crit off of clever modding and +250% increased damage alone, even through volt's shields. There's an improper decimal placement on clients that cause the increase in damage to be equivalent to banshee's "Sonar" giving an 1100% damage increase if hit in a weak spot.

The most I saw was 16k crits. 

It's all a bug with a decimal, one that should get fixed within the next few hotfixes. I do a lot of solo, and this is my first "Distraction and Diversion" frame, so I'm not used to dying on Venus at level 3 frame :T

Love my Valkyr ^.^

DOn't get me wrong i love valk too, but I think this frame is more so a overall pure damage frame.

DOn't get me wrong i love valk too, but I think this frame is more so a overall pure damage frame.

My Valkyr's had 4 formae, and is built primarily as a supportive frame, utilizing continuity, flow, and streamline to make more use of Warcry.

Rejuvination Aura is the icing on the cake for frames that take an HP beating and forget to get some form of healing.