Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

St.al.ke.r

ST.AL.KE.R

nINJA COOLESS :

-aim at the enemy head, arm, leg then cut, Alway their belly fall off, nothing elese (still can get a head shot achivement)

-see 2 bad guy,head shot one of them in front of the other eye, if he didn't see you, he don't even know (Grinner: hey Steve V123, this is Steve V124, u got an arrow on your head and u stuck on a wall, are u ok ?)

-Define gravity. Why? Hey look guy i can break a glass out side of space, enemy all get suck out while we close windown

-Hacker in a new lever: what's that? someone hack your CP and you can't play Warframe? well let me fix that with my "SHAPE PUZZEL COMPLEATY FOR CHILDREN HACKER". Trust me, i hack the whole ship with this :)).

-Prove your Value:

Me:Sensei my bar is full, can i Lv up ?

Sensei: One does not simply LV up, he must get put in an isolate white room, with 6 manly colum and fight to the death with a bunch of Diginal unrealistic weak enemy, do the ninja-sitting in the end to get lv up.

- can only change Male->Female after 5 day: I think u know this one :]

-Challenge ALWAY accecp: u never know when aleart mission star, so get ready to star

Begin..walk..walk.. bet he didn't see me..shot head shot..@.@ still alive, one more should do..pew(first blood).. oh jeesh ball..enemy saw me since i kill the ball by run from the hiding place.. run for me life.. do some killing on the way.. slash.. keng.. pew.. boom... yes there is the core, take it.. run for me life(part 2).. yes, there a escape pot, Go GO GO, W U NO GO FAST, almost there hahaha..wha.. why is the screen..OH CAPTIAN JACKY OF THE CRAKEN CAKE, I GOT CRASK , FUUUUUUUUUU

... think about it, the "fel like a ninja" moment was worth it :>

• 1 month later...