ST.AL.KE.R

Get out of here, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Deadly anomalies, dangerous mutants, anarchists, and bandits.  None of them shall stand between Duty's march towards saving the planet!

Hey stalker. Glad YOU*'re here. I thought YOU* went to train up b4 stalking me again since YOU* were crushed badly a few days ago by me. Looks like YOU* are back to just stalking posts and topics instead.

dude stop typing "you" like "u" and just stop lazyaly typing... this man is a threat.

Edit*: There, all the 'YOU' that YOU think that me typing 'U' is lazy. Get YOUr spelling and sentencing right before posting. Edited by Owwy

dude stop typing "you" like "u" and just stop lazyaly typing... this man is a threat.

EDIT: I iz missspellzng to angers yov.... man I hate doing that.
Edited by Oxin

SOooooo..... stalker how was your last "kill"?

Didn't happen. Killed him before he even lay hands on anyone else. Therefore ending up here posting because he's healing up from the terrible wounds on him dealt by me and many other people out there.

It's was boring I let myself open from attack ,and some random Tenno showed out of nowhere and killed me with a Hek.... Hate those things.

Says the one using excal's slash dash and Ash's teleport. And Tenno dont randomly show up, YOU randomly showed up. Love those surprises though.

Bull you invited her , she shows up with a Hek , just as YOU plained , and SHE kills ME.

Planned... And you didn't die, you just disconnect once you were about to die most of the time because you care about your death rates -_-..