Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failed

SpiderX

You're not alone, Tenno. Posted this image in another thread about the same issue. My launcher says:

Update Failed!

The content servers are unavailable.

ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT

The update will be restarted shortly...

And the blue bar fills up over and over again . . .

242vqbl.jpg

mine's just stuck on Updating... I wish there were an option to start the game without having to go through the launcher, like a way to bypass it in the Steam files, but no, it won't let me :c

Edited by Marushimaro

Same here, I heard about update 14 and wanted to check it out but this the error message keeps appearing:

Update Failed!

Same problem here, reinstalling it doesn't seem to fix it as well as restarting my computer.

EDIT:

Wondering if this is a problem with my computer or something to do with the server. It was working fine before until it crashed while in game.

Edited by Scabbard

I tried both reinstalling, reboting my PC and disabling firewall for a moment, I still can't get out of this problem.

Also it just started to do it this morning, I am pretty sure I have changed nothing since yesterday.

Update Failed!

Edited by NikouT_

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A LOT of people have been having this issue, far before U14.5 came out. My boyfriend is one of the victims. I'm on his same internet connection and I can download just fine. He, however, keeps getting the same issues. He's tried literally everything. Verify, disabling bulk downloads, aggressive downloads, restarting, turning off the firewall.. Everything that has been suggested. He updates by pure luck. Last time this happened I transferred him my copy of Warframe manually. Now it's happening again with U14.5.

DE.. why the hell do you still use IE to update? You launch through Steam, just use Steam's system.