Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Alternative Way To Obtain Kubrow Mods

Thundervision

Hey there, ladies and gentlemen, and Tenno.

As we all know, there's a few ways to get Kubrow mods: Transmutation, Trading or farming through killing Kubrows, a Feral ones.

I'm fine with Transmutation and Trading, but the last part bothers me.

The bravest, the fearless and the honourable Tenno - the last sentinels of the Galaxy - are murdering innocent and helpless animals - Kubrows. With our RNG it looks like a real Kubrow genocide. And that's really cruel.

I don't think I'm the only one who really can't kill them.

Of course, i understand that's just a model with textures, but i really can't, guys. And, please, don't tell me that «Life is cruel, bro».

Here's what I suggest:

We have Orokin Vaults, put something similar on Earth, but without requiring any craftable keys. Earth locations has a lot of locked doors.

wNGhAZ6.png

1 - a locked door which leads to Kubrow holding cells.

2 - a control panel requires key.

It's obvious that Grineer might try to use Kubrows too (such as a Guard dogs in patrols, in Grineer case, they could be a mech- or cyborg-kubrow), or, at least, experiment on them.

So, if you don't want to kill poor Kubrows, just look for Grineer keykeeper (Kubrow tamer). Eleminate him and maybe (or 100%) he will drop the key for Kubrow Holding Cells and then just find and open the door.

About Kubrow mods: add these mods to Grineer lockers, chests or canisters in the Holding room - break them and they will drop Kubrow mods.

Drop rate: Set the drop-% value the same like for Feral Kubrow.

P.s. Protect the poor Kubrows!

Edited by Spectre-Agent

That's a pretty neat idea right there. Finding the key and looking around for the locked prize causes a good amount of suspense like how the Orokin Vaults do.

I'd make the drop rate higher than the Feral Kubrows though since this will take longer than killing some of them.