Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De - For The Love Of God, Please Freeze Dark Sector Conflict Deployment - Broken

Yurilica

There's a million problems with Dark Sector conflicts right now, from schemas being non-functional to absurd balance for defenders.

Attackers only have to win 100 matches while defenders have to DEFEND FOR 12 STRAIGHT HOURS.

It's a battle of attrition for the defenders, one that they can't possibly win because it's simply much faster for the attacking clans/alliance and part of the community supporting them to win 100 matches. Every single alliance/clan that gets attacked WILL lose their rails.

Please, I implore you, freeze Dark Sector conflicts until you tweak the numbers properly.

The system is too broken in its current form, there are clear signs of a community s***storm incoming, there is not a single defending/clan alliance pleased by being assaulted under unwinnable conditions. That's already several thousand players involved in those issues.

Fix the schemas, reduce the time limit for conflicts to around 3-4 hours per conflict(conflict armistice could be removed to compensate) and take a closer look at the Conflict leveling system - it's simply not having the effect it should.

This is coming from a player in a clan and alliance that doesn't own a rail. I couldn't give a damn about who loses what, I'm just tired as hell of seeing drama all over the forums and Reddit coming from PvP issues.

EDIT:

This is the info gained from the first conflict on Venus. If any of it is wrong/mistaken, it would be nice if someone from DE would deny/confirm any differences and explain the intended mechanics of the new conflict system.

What we know is concerning, but what we don't know for sure is even more disturbing.

Edited by Yurilica

Holy crap, only 100 matches? If you're running a maneuverable frame(or Ash) with a strong weapon you can literally finish it in a few minutes.

Yes, by currently know info, 1 win = 1% rail health taken away from the defenders.

The attackers don't have rail health at all.

Actually, you only need his Shuriken or Bladestorm to bleed-proc everything to death. So yeah.

Edited by Yurilica

As i see it, biggest issue is the balance. I tried one DS comflict and everything i saw there was Penta, Penta and more Penta.

Whole concept isnt well thought out, like U14 in general. People that are responible for Warframe future should really rethink their viablity to create this game any further. Maybe they need some fresh blood with fresh ideas.

As i see it, biggest issue is the balance. I tried one DS comflict and everything i saw there was Penta, Penta and more Penta.

Whole concept isnt well thought out, like U14 in general. People that are responible for Warframe future should really rethink their viablity to create this game any further. Maybe they need some fresh blood with fresh ideas.

Penta, Penta and more Penta...lol