Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conspiracy Theories

nightfighter000

Don

Don't dare say i don't have an open mind because you brought NOTHING to your own "conspiracy theory" nothing! you just said "hey guys! how about conspiracy theories! make one for me!"

And i haven been trying to engage in a meaningful conversation with you and you keep insinuating my intelligence when in fact i have been contributing to your thread unlike all the derailing trolls, you need to see that it is very easy and tempting to just troll you and be done with this, but as you propose an interesting and fun exercise i have been trying to participate and invited to you to do same which is kinda absurd because as you started this, you should be providing a topic for us to talk about, and you dare say i don't have an open mind?...

Dude, don't push it... and for your information WE ALL KNOW that lore in warframe is vague and many times seems fishy because that is the first layer of this "onion". 

So, instead of insulting me or any of the few that decided to play along instead of trolling you, contribute something, tell us what you think, stop defending yourself and jump in... we are playing your game, vaughan and i started talking about the lotus's balance excuse and how she seems vindictive, so... what do you think?... will you FINALLY play the game you propose and have this conversation with us? will you tell us your opinion about anything? or keep insulting the rest of us and defending yourself from inexistant threads?

TL;DR:

Stop provoking and insulting us (because we are "on your side") and tell us what you think about the lotus "fishy" behaviour or her suspicious "keeping the balance" excuse.

i never wants said that you did not have an open mind in fact i thinking you are the best what i'm trying to do is let the people chose what they want to believe instead of me telling them i want them to see for them self because what is better than seeing it for yourself right it does not matter what i say people could just fallow the lore ok so i'm sorry that i'm not being helpful and I am sorry that i insulted but if you want to know what i thing here i think that the lotus made up some story about the orokin and the tenno's fell for it which end up with them killing every thinking but one man aka the stalker lotus found out but before she could stop him he told mirage about what happen  and the lotus killed them all and she foud the stalker turned him into what he is now.meaning the lotus wants to control us so she can use us as weapons and the why she wants to do that maybe she wants power or money or what ever i do not no the motive yet but it has to do with grineer and corpus. that is what i know and sorry again i was not trying to be mean i was trying to say to have an open mind to thinks and i'm not just saying that to you

Weren't you originally talking about stalker? That said, the morality of lotus's actions is a much more interesting discussion.

yes but i wanted a smooth start instead of saying that i'm not good with people and i'm trying to be so once again i'm sorry guys i will get better and i will say more but for now that is all i know i have been trying to find more peace but he fact is until new updates come out i keep on running into the same thing and i did not want to say the same thing over and over again ok i'm still looking for more clues about the lotus and every thing so i could tell you every thing at once instead of telling you bites and peace so sorry i truly am you guys are helping me find the missing peace but if you want bites and peace fine i will start saying those bites and peaces 

-snip-

If the Orokin are made up by lotus, where do the towers and prime tech come from?

As for the lotus's motives, all we know is that she wants to keep "balance" in the origin system, though her methods are dubious.

the orokin is not made up sorry but the lotus made up a story about the orokin doing somthing bad and the tenno wanting to do the right thing but really doing the worgh does that help you out

Well, that could explain why the tenno turned on the Orokin. We still don't have any reasoning for that, but it's been speculated the lotus had them turn on the Orokin to maintain her balance. Also, you really need to check your spelling.

i got one more thing to say to you guys how did vor know where to find us i know it does not fallen in with the lotus yet but in some way it might go with the story

I think Vor had tracked us down while we're sleeping, it's known that both the Grineer and Corpus have found cryopods with sleeping tenno in them. 

Edit: just use spellcheck and read over your posts...it's hard to tell what you're saying sometimes

Edited by vaugahn

i want to say its not balance she is wanting it is power but nothing really points to that

well, she does have power right now, because she pretty much "controls" the tenno, not completely because we can choose to reject her missions... but it's also true that there is no other source of missions than her...

well, she does have power right now, because she pretty much "controls" the tenno, not completely because we can choose to reject her missions... but it's also true that there is no other source of missions than her...

When do we ever reject her missions? The only one where we have any choice is invasion, and even then no matter who we pick she says it's good we're maintaining the balance. Even more for my theory that the tenno were indoctrinated to blindly obey the lotus (inb4 AntoineFlemming)

before i log out for the night i will leave you off with this why is it when you get a death mark the stalker might come after you when every one is saying he hates us and stuff why would he not just take us out every mission.Meaning i thing the boss or a boss has controll over the stalker maybe just a something i thought of well good night guy

Edited by nightfighter000

When do we ever reject her missions? The only one where we have any choice is invasion, and even then no matter who we pick she says it's good we're maintaining the balance. Even more for my theory that the tenno were indoctrinated to blindly obey the lotus (inb4 AntoineFlemming)

yea well... that's true, we don't really have a choice.

Edited by Orbister

before i log out for the night i will leave you off with this why is it when you get a death mark the stalker might come after you when every one is saying he hates us and stuff why would he not just take us out every mission.Meaning i thing the boss or a boss has controll over the stalker maybe just a something i thought of well good night guy

TBO, this is hard to read, you might want to add commas, fullstops, press the enter key, and check your spelling.

Well, there's only one Stalker, he can't be in every mission at the same time, and it's not easy to track the Tenno or the Grineers and Corpus(less likely as Grineer is dominating) would have our ships all blown to hell.

Therefore he needs a way to pick a primary target, and track him/her down.

The Stalker doesn't need to be connected with the bosses.

I'm sure that the it would be in the headlines of the corresponding faction if a boss dies, so it's quite easy to know what happened.

However, as I said, it's hard to track the Tenno, that's why you don't receive a death mark every time.

Edited by PachTrick

TBO, this is hard to read, add commas, fullstops, press the enter key, and check your spelling please.

It's quite clear that either the OP's 1st language is not English or that he's 11 (joking but serious).

No need to play the uppity Grammar Nazi. 

With enough common sense, you can understand him. 

sorry but i have a learning disability and i'm 16

Meh, its ok dude, don't pay attention to that, we understand you just fine, it takes lil extra effort but we do, also... i'm not saying you shouldn't improve your skills, i'm just saying that you should do it for you, not because some random dude says so, also, don't apologize you didn't do anything wrong ; )

sorry but i have a learning disability and i'm 16

Well, it's all right, we can understand.

It's quite clear that either the OP's 1st language is not English or that he's 11 (joking but serious).

No need to play the uppity Grammar Nazi. 

With enough common sense, you can understand him. 

I was just suggesting, didn't mean to be a Grammar Nazi.

I was thinking that "hey at least he could press enter between sentences".

has anyone else here the grineer talk about the old war i mean it was later last night so i might have misheard it but if so please let me know bc if so i think maybe its a possibility that the lotus is involved  i can't prove it yet but that is something to look 

Edited by nightfighter000

• 2 weeks later...