Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts On U14

ShirowMasamune

Well. I am pretty sure we have all noticed how broken it is by now, We are on hot fix 7 and i don't think its been a week yet, and there are still issues. The patch was said to be the most ambitious yet, looks like it was far to ambitious 

Some of the new introductions are pretty awesome. Love the sword and shield, and love the fact that you can now have a kubrow pet, 

The tutorial i actually very much enjoyed, And that is something no gamer says ever

The new inventory system is a little bit needlessly time consuming, its not even complicated, its just annoying. The Ship is a nice idea, but its just a fancy waste of time, 

I keep having to take time off of the game because of the issues with the quests not working. I would like to do the mirage quest, but can't as i can't invite or be invited to games, And the likely hood that il be carrying the right key when i find the vault when plaiying solo is unlikely, so i have to wait untill the invites are fixed, 

The issues are starting to get to me a little.  They are making me wish that this is a game we have to buy, Just so i have a little more of a justification on throwing some demands around. 

The update was far far far too much,  I understand implementing new things in to the game. But if something is not broke, Don't fix it.

Well thats my two cents on the matter

Knowing the issues will be fixed soon enough, I can safely say I love U14.

I love the ship, the feeling of solitude inside the liset feels homely to me.

Kubrows I love to death, and I'm willing to look past loyalty and Integrity. It takes like 5 dark sector runs on Pluto to get enough for stabilisers, and when your Kubrow reaches a high enough level for mods, he/she'll be linked up to barely worry about bleed out.

Infinite wall run I never used anyway, so it didn't affect me as much.

Issues involving other things I can bide with, DE has been really dilligent with all these hotfixes, which I am thankful for.

Well what does it really give us that we did not already have ? Other than the need to walk back and fourth over and over and over again. Just so we can change weapons and frames for different missions ? Its cool. i love it its a great idea. But it was needless

Id actually have to get a kubrow first Korista

As a proud owner of a Raksa Kubrow, I still say go for it. Even if the grind for one's that bad, you can always go to trading and sell some mods/prime parts. Just take it to mercury when it matures, or else it will get downed. Quickly.

As a proud owner of a Raksa Kubrow, I still say go for it. Even if the grind for one's that bad, you can always go to trading and sell some mods/prime parts. Just take it to mercury when it matures, or else it will get downed. Quickly.

I never complained about the kubrow. And i have done nearly 50 matches on it so far, and got no eggs. Only grinding this while i wait to be able to get mirage