Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Snipetron Scope and other stuff

Slapmaster5000

I'm not really having much trouble with the Snipetron as it is right now, but I feel I could get more use out of it with a scope, it almost feels more akward to zoom in really closely than just transition into a scoped view (might just be me, I played a bit of the new ghost recon when it came out and the viewpoint switching never bothered me).

Another suggestion, maybe make the swords kill more than one person when doing an attack than connects and goes through more than one of the enemys models? At least a power attack hurting and stunning enemies not within the direct slice of the blade would be nice.

Last thing I'd like to address, which has probably been brought up a few times already, is that theres not really a viable way to go through missions using stealth (or even sections of missions), I think that it should be easier to see where alarms are; I know pretty much all the room layouts by heart, but, I think it should be easier to intercept an enemy to stop them from setting off an alarm. I do understand that it would be silly to have the enemies reset after clearing a room if you've alerted them, it seems silly though that once you do get the ships attention that all the enemies know EXACTLY where you are (pretty much).

I actually prefer the non-scope view, but i can see how people would prefer a actual scope on the only scoped weapon in the game, so you got my support on that one.

The hitting of multiple enemies is actually a special ability of some weapons. Currently the only one using it (as far as i know) is the Dual Skana which can hit up to three enemies with one attack, making it one of the highest DPS melee weapons when fighting multiple enemies.

I agree also agree that the stealth part of the game could need a lot of improvements, what helps me a lot is having the Deck Card, that allows me to see enemies on the minimap. That way i can at least tell if someone is standing directly behind a door, or is near a console. The Consoles are the 'alarm switches' and they are always at the same locations. Hope that info helps a bit with the stealth gameplay until we get some coded improvements.

I agree with the melee for sureee! Splash/Cleave dmg with a slashing blade only makes sense. If you feel like limiting it to only the long blades/ dual blades excluding daggers and power fist that would work. It would be much more satisfying using the long swords on multiple baddies.

Edited by IHustleBones

With the update you guys got what you wished for, AoE melee the Axe. Though I haven't tested it out myself others have and show videos of it (Great community).

But with the Snipetron I do agree that it needs a better Zoom-In scope, I love sniping and to see the retinal not change at all as I scoped was really disappointing. I hope this gets addressed like the new added Melee weapons addressed your concerns for AoE Melee.