Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Fix For Rushers

Xianyu

So, people rush. A******s rush, really. They just belt through the levels at top speed and leave everyone else behind.

Why do they do it? There's no incentive to slow down and smell the roses. Well, at least, most of the rushers. The A****** rushers will rush no matter what you do.

I have two proposed fixes for rushers.

First idea, a credit bonus for every person that reaches extraction. Say, 250. Baseline 750 bonus for finishing the mission, plus 1 person at extraction, gets you 1000 credits for finishing the mission alone. Two people make it? 1250. Three people? 1500 bonus credits for everyone! All four? 1750 credits! \o/ This way, there are incentives to play with others and stick in a group in ways that don't impact solo players.

The second idea I have is two-fold.

Make containers drop mods. I honestly don't know WHY they don't drop mods now. But give them a one in twenty chance of dropping a mod. That way, you get extra mods if you explore. But that will also effect single players.

The idea that DOESN'T affect single players, is to give a mod card when two or more people reach extraction. Two peopel reach extraction, S#&$ty white mod card. Three people, there's a CHANCE of a rare, all four make it, and the mod card has a higher-but-still-low chance of being rare. Of course, this would be tempered by the level of the planet you're on. So if you continuously run low-level instances with high level players to 'farm', you're just gonna get S#&$ mods.

I never rush. Won't leave a single locker unopened. Beautiful $

You are in the minority, I'm afraid.

And the problem is, it only takes ONE rushing A****** to ruin the game for everyone else on the team.

Well, there's already a fix coming for that, sort of, but not as interesting ans your ideas >.< I do like the bonus rewards take on it, though. Not so sure mods would work, I had thought that the mods you get at the results page with the picture of them showing was the ones you got from opening everything and breaking everything, but maybe those are just randomly rewarded, like the Banshee BPs? Not sure on that one. Credit bonus for sure, mods, that's too asking and giving too much, at least that's my thought on it /:

Or even give a slight Health or Damage buff if you are all in a radius of each other?

I also thought of that. Like, a buff to mod drop-rate if you're close to eachother. But then there's the problem of what the radius is, and it sorta encourages farming.

You are in the minority, I'm afraid.

And the problem is, it only takes ONE rushing A****** to ruin the game for everyone else on the team.

If I want to rush. I get an Ash with Rush 5 and a full modded Hek. Oh and solo.