Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Modding For Pvp

MortalSage

Question

Just played the first DS to launch last night and I enjoyed the he'll out of it. The gameplay is at a much faster pace, it's a decent challenge, and it's dynamic. It is unbalanced in favor of certain abilities so I'm expecting hotfixes but in due time. What I don't get is modding. I understand that they come on in a certain order but when you level up how much mod capacity do you get? Also are the mods that come online based on level or capacity. Ex: I get to level 5...will a rank 1 mod come online before our at the same time as it's rank 10 version?

3 answers to this question

I have played a lot of matches, and no matter how much I kill, and no matter how long the match goes, I never get more than 1-3 mods 'activated' on my Warframe.

I usually get several weapon mods, but never more than a few mods on my warframe, which I think is a rather big issue atm.

You can see the current level of your frame and gear in the HUD. eg. Level 3 of a potatoed frame = 6 Energy (3 without) Once you have enough energy for the first mod it will "power on".

On what basis do you level up? Damage dealt, kills, time survived?