Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity's Butt, Saryn's Right Leg.

__Kanade__

I'm having a very hard time trying not to think the tail on Trinity's skirt looks completely out of place, does not match her overrall look.

Saryn is a pretty nice looking frame until you get to her legs and on her right leg, there's this thing that looks too much like an overgrown tumor and also doesn't seem to fit in with her overrall design.

Just my two cents of both of those frames looks.

Edited by __Kanade__

Can't say anything about Banshee since I have yet to see one in-game, though from her pic on the market, she looks very weird looking and somewhat has an ugly looking helmet.

I know DE wanted to make Warframes look unique instead of having typical Sci-Fi looking armor, but I just can't stand of the designs.

Excaliber is fine, though he could do for some light armor padding since he somewhat looks bland, but he needs to stay agile. But his Avalon Helmet is very insect like, but still pretty cool.

Ash is the coolest looking frame, I colored him with the Dark Ice pallet and his Primary Ice White, not only does he look freakin awesome, but he also looks very menacing and ninja like. His default helm though reminds me of a Xenomorph.

Rhino looks like a Hercules Beetle minus the horn.

Loki's helmets make him look like a hammerhead shark.

Volt is weird looking.

Trinity and her famous lobster tail as everyone calls it.

Mag is pretty cool looking, I like her default helmet.

Nyx is ok

Ember is in between cause of her helmets

Frost is pretty cool ( no pun intended )

Saryn's abnornally large tumor on her right leg.

Banshees odd look, doesn't have an insect like appearance either, she just looks very weird.

Most frames seem to have an insect theme going for them, Rhino and Excaliber in particular.

Edited by __Kanade__

Banshee, Ember (GO FIRE CHICKEN! woo!), Frost, Loki and Saryn all have amazing art, please leave em alone! They are unique and recognizeable. I can only imagine the pain they went through trying to decide how to emulate their theme on the armor. 

Someone get the art team a case of beer. or 6.

I'm having a very hard time trying not to think the tail on Trinity's skirt looks completely out of place, does not match her overrall look.

Saryn is a pretty nice looking frame until you get to her legs and on her right leg, there's this thing that looks too much like an overgrown tumor and also doesn't seem to fit in with her overrall design.

Just my two cents of both of those frames looks.

BUT I LOVE MAH TAIL !

Wanted to play a healer Warframe so badly, but then I saw this weird... thing ... on Trinity's butt. Honestly, I had the word "cockroach" on my mind the whole time I played her. Can't do it. Just doesn't feel right. Very sad. :-(

I'm disappointed about Banshee as well. I'm absolutely fine with the helmet design, but the rest just looks awfully out of proportion. And the feet? What the fu...bar is up with them?

I know tastes ... but ... awww nooo... I'm unhappy. Maybe you could give us different chasis to choose from. Or at least give us an option to test Warframes (or look at them in 3D) before we buy them.

give us an option to test Warframes (or look at them in 3D) before we buy them.

This..., or maybe even an option to try out the skills, and the same thing for weapons...

Edited by Waidas