Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Make Sunika Kubrow Aggro Range Bigger Than An Unranked Striker Mod.

Rettycombine

For a breed that is supposed to be the dedicated attack dog it's extremely passive, it refuses to attack enemies unless they get attacked, and if you manage to get it to actually start fighting a group of enemies it stops what it is doing and just instantly runs back to stand next to you and be useless.

Raska new attack dog. Seriously though it just runs off and comes back whenever it feels like. I don't even know where it is during defense, just see it pop up and kill something then run off. Would be a problem, but at level 30 with a potato its tanky enough to be fine.

Edited by immolator1001

It's triggered literally by firing a round. Shoot the ground, the kubrow will growl and attack anything near you. It's also triggered by sprinting towards a group of enemies in your path. There are actually several triggers that I can't even point out. My Sunika tends to run off to the other end of the room and chase things down to kill them. I'm always constantly checking her health just to make sure I don't need to make a mad sprint around and hope I find her. Be aggressive, your kubrow will be aggressive. That's how it works from my experience.

i also noticed that today on my very first mission with my female sunika. when i ran into a horde of grineer, just hoping for my kubrow to do something, she was just standing there, like "i dont give a S#&$ about those guys". lol...