Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You 'win' In A Dark Sector Conflict Now?

Hexagoros

Question

Without the Challenger's rail being attacked, is it now required to grind the Occupier's rail to 0?  Because honestly, that seems ludicrously impractical...not 'impossible,' just really, really impractical.

What is the new process?

Edited by Hexagoros

6 answers to this question

idk the whole thing seems even worse now, in addition to that confusion, only PvP. Its just bad even with removing mods the older players or those who simply play with only the best frames/weapons just one shot people more or less. All forced PvP ever does is cause anger, frustration, and smug elitism.

as well then if no one joins the enemy team... what not match? You can win by not doing anything then.

Edited by TrockBronze

It's much better than before. It's all or nothing. You can't really 'lose' in the actual match. You get paid based on progress.

This. I much prefer this new Dark Sector style of gameplay. It makes sense, is fun, and promotes the use of more advanced tactics and strategy.

How to play DS conflict 4 noobs:

-For defenders

1:Defenders must stop attackers from destroying core

2:Defenders must continue to drain away attacker's clone reserve

3:After 21 clone reserve kills, defenders win

-For attackers

1:Attackers must raid and progress to the core

2:Attackers must destroy core

3:Attackers must prevent death at all cost, if you lose all clone reserves, the game ends.

Defending solar rails continue to lose strength the more attackers winning

Sucessfully completing a defender's mission prevents players from dealing damage to the solar rail

Attackers have 12 hours to destroy 100% or less of the solar rail, meaning attackers must make at least 9% an hour to win

idk the whole thing seems even worse now, in addition to that confusion, only PvP. Its just bad even with removing mods the older players or those who simply play with only the best frames/weapons just one shot people more or less. All forced PvP ever does is cause anger, frustration, and smug elitism.

as well then if no one joins the enemy team... what not match? You can win by not doing anything then.

Actually this gives us a reason to defend our rails, and PvP conflicts isn't very broken, its really easy for me since im attacker, if you are defender, all you have to do is kill as fast as possible, you have infinite lives, attackers must survive as long as possible, I love it.

This. I much prefer this new Dark Sector style of gameplay. It makes sense, is fun, and promotes the use of more advanced tactics and strategy.

I agree!

The new battlemap game mode is awesome and requires you to think before you act when you play against real humans. Player vs AI gets boring in the end. 

This is best thing since sliced bread!