The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For All The People Who Say Loki Is Better Than Ash

zephyrgaming

2103-youre-a-special-kind-of-stupid-aren                                                                                                                                                                                                    Lol, Jk I respect your opinion if you like Loki I really like both, I've just seen a lot of hate towards Ash lately so I made this little joke. Ash is my personal favorite, and I respect other peoples opinion.

They each have their own place in the game, and are each equally viable in missions. Ash is much more durable, has some utility, and a high damage output. Loki has low stats, low damage output, but extremely high utility. The preference is based on play style, however; in end game utility is more valuable than damage.

They each have their own place in the game, and are each equally viable in missions. Ash is much more durable, has some utility, and a high damage output. Loki has low stats, low damage output, but extremely high utility. The preference is based on play style, however; in end game utility is more valuable than damage.

This.

The reason people hate on ash so much is because the only thing he can contribute to a team is killing enemies. I mean, that's nice, but most other frames have a skill or two that can benefit the whole team. IMO ash is best used for solo play.