Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grustrag Three Question

LoneTonberry

Question

I have a quick question. I was just playing an Exterminate mission on Earth and we got jumped by the G3. The guy that was hosting got killed by them, bolted and subsequently kicked from the mission. I went on fighting them and suddenly even though I had full health still my mission suddenly failed. Is this normal or should I be filing a bug report? I didn't think that I'd be failed for not murdering them immediately.

Edited by LoneTonberry

2 answers to this question

It is not a bug, that it is supposed to work. 

If the Grustrag Three manage to defeat the player, the session will automatically fail, taking the player back to the main menu. -from the warframe wiki

By the player it means the one who had the mark on them.

Yeah, but normally the players left are still able to continue the mission after a player dies. At least that's always been my experience. The thing is the guy that died was the host. He got kicked from the session and I had a host migration. After the host migration I continued fighting them for a minute or two. (I'd brought lower level guns to the mission but a high level trinity so I had to whittle them down) Then suddenly without me dying I got mission failed. I don't think that's supposed to happen.

Edit: Also i just thought about this. After the mission failed and I got returned to the Liset I had neither a Grustrag Bolt nor the message from Lotus with the blueprint for the remover. So I definitely didn't get randomly one shot by them.

Edited by LoneTonberry