Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Experience Bug: Viper

Pappus

A freshly claimed viper suddenly has rank 28 (almost 29) without it ever having fired a shot. That experience bug did not persist  through logout/in.

I had a rank 28 (almost 29) Bolto equipped and decided to start crafting the akbolto. For that purpose I used the leveled gun and a rank 0 bolto. The rank 0 bolto and the rank 28 viper where crafted at the same time. However I do not know if the viper spawned with lvl 28 or if it hit lvl 28 after I started crafting the akbolto.

This is what I did completely:

Claim bolto (rank 0)

Claim Viper (unknown rank)

Craft Akbolto (selected rank 28 & rank 0)

Equip Viper

???

Viper has lvl 28, almost 29 identical to what my leveled bolto had.

tl;dr. Viper was claimed less then 2 minutes when I noticed, that it had that level. I never had the chance to take it into a mission prior to it having lvl 28.

P.S.: This is a howto and I think it might work with every other pistol.

Edited by Pappus

<p>Some data bug, probably, it happened to me once with my rifle and pistol, had my Gorgon at 21 and AkLato at about 16 and after some bad hosting and random "Mission Failed", I started another mission and surprise, surprise! Both rank 30. Logged out, exited the game, logged back in and it stayed that way. It's a good bug, until it gets patched (if ever), but no idea how it came to happen in my case.</p>

The problem with that is, that I still have the weapon fully modded and as it gains ranks it gains mod capacity. Had I supercharged the weapon I would end up with 90 mod slots availible to that weapon.