Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dna Stabilizer Kit Being Too Much Credits

Fischer_Price

I had 100k before I even hit MR2, on my own. The only time I fell below that was when I gambled it away.

and it took you less than 12 days? Enough less you'd be willing to do it again every 12 days? 

Yeah either you did so under conditions that are now impossible due to the evolving game, or I'm calling foul I am afraid. 

and it took you less than 12 days? Enough less you'd be willing to do it again every 12 days? 

Yeah either you did so under conditions that are now impossible due to the evolving game, or I'm calling foul I am afraid. 

Yes, I did it in under 12 days.  Was it a pain? A little, but in 12 days my gear was already good enough to stream line it so I could get credits very quickly. You don't stay a noob with noob gear forever. The initial buy in may be a bit pricey for new players, but after that they should be able to keep up just fine. Once you have 5 levels in redirection and 5 in serration then you are golden.  Since you seem to be guaranteed to get the broken versions given to you on PC, it becomes even less of a hassle.