Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nigerian Banking Collective (Formerly Nigerian Trade Federation)(Formerly Nigerian Banking Federation)

mynamewasoffensive3

0GOmsLK.png

What is Nigerian Banking Collective?                                                          

Nigerian Banking Collective

/nahy-jeer-ee-uh/

noun

1. A Warframe clan

Who is Nigerian Banking Collective?                                                          

9DJTNFz.png Lou Diamond Phillips: One time Golden Globe Nominee and esteemed winner of I'm a Celebrity...Get me out of here!

ZKelfjQ.png Jeff Bridges: Five time Oscar Nominee and Tron's dad

JKAiOmN.png Emperor Palpatine: Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic and Sith Lord

NrAS4p5.pngLebron "B-Ball" James: Six time Golden Basketball Nominee and professional shoe cobbler

U7QohRj.pngHarry Houdini: World renowned escape artist and illusionist

And many more                                                                                    

Looks pretty neat. How do I get in?                                                         

Here at NBC, we have a rigorous testing application, to ensure that only the best and brightest

make it into our ranks. 

1.  *What is your IGN?

2.  Are you currently in use of any medication or supplements?

*required fields

Edited by Proud_Slaveowner

...Wat?

Here at Nigerian Banking Collective, we take our customers very seriously. Please sir, what is the problem?

This is the trolliest thing I think I've ever...

I regret to inform you, sir, that we are most certainly not trolling. Here at Nigerian Banking Collective, we take our customer's time very seriously, and would not dare to waste it with trivialities such as "trolling".

Edited by Proud_Slaveowner