Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum Bug And Skin Bundle Glitch?

Dellacroix666

1st) so i bought the immortal skin bundle, a while back and forgot, then started collecting warframes and have been buying each individual skin for each warframe i get, when i already bought the bundle when these skins first released? surely id already have them and when coming to buy the one for say, frost, i should of already had it ? serious waste of my money if im buying a collection of skins then have to buy them individually to

like i said i only bought individuals before i released i had the bundle, i would of reported this way before wasting money, 

2nd) I just spent 20 plat in game to forma a weapon, got the usually messages sure u wanna buy forma for 20 pressed yes, and got a weird like ''sorry cudnt go through with your request at this time, you have not been charged, yet i have been, i had over 300 plat, bought summin like a thousand, got to the point of 300 and thought id save it for slots or forma potatoes, so i know i had 300, now its on 280 summin, so that needs fixing to

but as to the bundle skin thing any1 know why its done this ? do i have to have all the warframes when i buy the bundle to get them, if so they should  really say that before you purchase, i dunno, any help ?

Most skins were released later than the first few. I don't think it lets you purchase skins and palettes if they're already listed in your inventory.

we'll i was just looking in the pack, and supposedly in the ''skin bundle'' you get mag, nix and frost, to name a few, now i got that bundle, for my ash, which was the first frame i ever got, then i later got mag, i also have nix and frost, YET, today when i bought plat, i thought right i collect war frames, i will go and get the immortal for each of them, and went and bought each one individually, surely if i bought that budge i should of been prompt not to do it, or i should of already had them ? i don't mind spending money on this game i just don't wanna be conned out of what I'm paying for

Get a support ticket. Also check your inventory after a relog, sometimes that works.

what is a support ticket ? also the forma i bought is in my account i just checked it just bugged when i tried to use it so I'm just left with this bundle issue ?

we'll i was just looking in the pack, and supposedly in the ''skin bundle'' you get mag, nix and frost, to name a few, now i got that bundle, for my ash, which was the first frame i ever got, then i later got mag, i also have nix and frost, YET, today when i bought plat, i thought right i collect war frames, i will go and get the immortal for each of them, and went and bought each one individually, surely if i bought that budge i should of been prompt not to do it, or i should of already had them ? i don't mind spending money on this game i just don't wanna be conned out of what I'm paying for

what is a support ticket ? also the forma i bought is in my account i just checked it just bugged when i tried to use it so I'm just left with this bundle issue ?

support.Warframe.com. As a player here, it'll be your favorite and most hated site at the same time. Edited by UpgradeInProgress