Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stairs and other things.

GhostXIII

I'm running or even walking up some stairs and i get stuck. I run in place but inorder to move farther up the stairs i have to jump. Wich leads me to my next bug. When i use the jump to get ontope of a platform the camra gitches out and i lose sight of what's i'm doing. Another thing. this has only happend one but when i went to jump to get up some stairs i soemhow latched onto the railing and vaulted myself unto the celing. like outside the map.

Hey GhostXIII - I saw some of this too, it looks like it might be low frame-rate related. I've added it to the issues list!

Thanks this will realy help with my stalth retreat. (it's like running away but manlyer)

By the way props to you for being up this late.

/thumbs_up

Edited by GhostXIII

• 4 months later...

Hey GhostXIII - I saw some of this too, it looks like it might be low frame-rate related. I've added it to the issues list!

I am also having this isue, searching the forums showed up many posts about it. I can also say that this only happens to me on the lower end of my two machines. Never had it happen on my better computer. Other than the stairs thing the game runs well on both computers though.

I tried to do some basic testing before i found this post. Which led me to discover that the fps overlays for both fraps and Razer Game Booster don't work with warframe.

you guys should let us go up the stairs even with the powerups we use such as excalibur's slash n dash where you get stuck in stairs its like a waste of energy when that happens, hope you guys can address that issue and maybe resolve on the upcoming updates.

It's a bit annoying getting stuck on the stairs while using power ups and sprinting. I modded mine with a 22%+SS so I'm not sure if this only happen to players with modded up sprint speed or with default sprint too.

Also I noticed this doesn't only happen to players, it happens to mobs such as acients as well. They get stuck on the stairs while charging/ running.