Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Rewared Change Ideas

TheJagji

Little over head for those that don't know (every one should, but meh). Ok, so the daily reward works of stacks. You gain the stacks by login in, the more stacks you have the better your rewards. There are a few changes I would like to see made to it.

1. Now we have a ship, I think the rewards should be done though the market or codex rather than done on login. e.g. you go to the panel, and there would be 'Daily Rewards' tab. There should be multiple rewards to chose from. e.g. It randomizes it, like it dose now, but gives you 2 or 3 options to pick from.

2. There should be multiple rewards to chose from. e.g. It randomizes it, like it dose now, but gives you 2 or 3 options to pick from. Have Lotus offer one, and the Davro offer one. They could both have different tables to randomize from, so you would always have different things to pick from.

3. XP for items should be removed based on your mastery rank. So, once your above, say, mastery rank 4 or 5, you no longer get XP for anything. This is would be just to make sure the rewards are useful to people, rather than worthless.

Mostly getting XP rewards for a weapon/frame i already maxed, which is stupid.

Should replace XP rewards with something else, and its all good, like a random fusion core, or something, i dont know - anything is better than XP.

Edited by Glasglow