Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Color Change

Iophiel

I went to make an imprint of my beautiful white Kubrow with lavender lotus markings and then I got an update when I log back into my ship the kubrow is brown with grey markings.  Why did my Kubrow change colors? 

There was a hotfix that changed the way colors look on your warframes and kubrows. Something to do with gamma. To be honest it kinda sucks because a lot of kubrows look different now. A way to revert to previous colors would be nice.

Why can't we color them ourselves? We choose all our own with everything else... makes the kubrow very boring in my sense. I would love nothing better than to make my own variation ! DE could make us pay for the "appearance: patterns for our kubrow's (like spots or stripes : different face mask patterns) and such. 3 color areas : the base color , the markings, and hair tip color would be SWEET ! XD  Not only that but even the ability to purchase a collar that looks different would be awesome ! They could go further and add the ability for us to change the look of the tail ( kinda like our syandana's :D WHERES THE CREATIVITY AND IMAGINATION DE ! But just my 2 cents, I h8 the new color of my previous pure white kubrow btw :/ FYI, I'm looking for a new career path :p this is gonna be my only idea post. after this DE would have to pay me for the use of my brain :p LMAO !

There was a hotfix that changed the way colors look on your warframes and kubrows. Something to do with gamma. To be honest it kinda sucks because a lot of kubrows look different now. A way to revert to previous colors would be nice.

I agree :3

Worth mentioning i got this gray/black badass coat tbh, i like it alot, BUT i had named my dog Weisskralle.... which means whiteclaw...... which is so very very not correct now Can we get the option to change the name of the dog?

Worth mentioning i got this gray/black badass coat tbh, i like it alot, BUT i had named my dog Weisskralle.... which means whiteclaw...... which is so very very not correct now Can we get the option to change the name of the dog?

I've the same problem xD

i have a similar problem i was lucky enough to have got the colour and the type of kubrow i wanted first try but now the change for the colours have come its messed up my kubrow big time, it was white with a small bit of light brown at its feet and well now its dark green with a lot more bits of light brown i feel cheated in a way coz i put a potato and a lot of credits into the mods to make him bad &#! but now i don't want to take it with me anymore :/ so a ability to change the colours back to what they was originally for the kubrows i would definitely use it. 

please do, it just seems a bit strange that you can customise every thing in the game other then your kubrow, i would consider myself a veteran player but i still have 900+ hours from steam in game and about 400+ playing the rest modding and customising and i really enjoy doing that experimenting the best builds and creating colour combos that look really cool and fit the warframe to my taste. i would just be nice to have the ability to customise my kubrow the way i would like it to be. keep the patterns as a egg to egg basis and maybe put some really cool ones on sale in the market like with the sentinel stuff, but really we would like to be able to change them to suit us and not have it completely random find the one we were search for then have it changed so dramatically so it looks nothing like the original one. for example on warframes blue still looks like blue but more lighter or darker but on the kubrow's how does white become dark green or brown and some just go to grey ? please DE put me down if you thing this is complete crap or what ever after all its creative criticism only trying to help you improve a already great game and make it into an amazing game :) other then that though i really love U14 not pvp though but thats just me, (constant stunning and High dmg spam is not really my thing xP )

Edited by GuardiansWolf

I saw a YouTube tutorial on Kubrow breeding that displayed a "Pattern Scrambler" at 13:05...

It was under "Genetic Tools" tab and stated, "Use a Pattern Scrambler to generate new fur and color attributes for your Kubrow."

The player didn't purchase the Scrambler. It was available by default. The video was posted on July 19th.

Hey DE, Is this something you removed from the release? Why? If not, why does my Kubrow not have this by default? Why can't I find this on the market? How can I get one?

I think the other posters above would also like to have the ability to customize our Kubrow colors. Please put this back.