Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Release Desaturated Versions Of All Color Palettes!

Roikan

You've seen the feedback so far. You've seen how unhappy people are with this "fix" that wasn't asked for. We appreciate the efforts to bring the game in line with your vision, but let's be honest. The color change has ruined everyone's hard work. All of my Warframes now either look like clowns or are just black. At this point, the best solution that doesn't require reverting to the old code is to release more desaturated color packs that mimic what we are used to. I think that's fair.

I agree. Made a topic about the same thing a while ago (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/274102-can-we-get-the-other-palettes-back-not-just-classic/).

I do hope we could get the other palettes back too. Otherwise it would be a waste of money. We now own palettes we (mostly) don't even like, I know some people can agree on that.

But did you see how much the fix helped the kubrows fur? not just color-wise but it now looks denser and no longer see-through. I would take over saturated frames which can be changed over translucent kubrow.

Edited by Shreiko

But did you see how much the fix helped the kubrows fur? not just color-wise but it now looks denser and no longer see-through. I would take over saturated frames which can be changed over translucent kubrow.

It doesn't matter. We don't want to revert the change, we just want our old palettes back.

Edit: Typo

Edited by Redstoneman