Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Warframes.

Slorch

Question

So I am new to this game and was wondering what this forum would recommend for a warframe that is mad for my play style.

my play style is more run and gun kind of... I am that guy that just runs into the enemy and shoots everything in site and maybe do some close combat. is there any war frame that is good for this play style.

8 answers to this question

Honestly, the difference between Warframes' basic capabilities isn't such that you'll be crippled by choosing any one.  Hell, you could choose the "healer" Warframe and straight-up brawl all day.

The biggest thing setting Mag apart from her peers is her ultimate.  Massive AoE death.  She has really high base shields and that costs a lot of energy, so most Mags I know brawl in the middle of things to try to pick up energy and then ult as soon as things look hairy.

If you want someone good with melee and stealth-like abilities, select Ash. He's fast + when you use his smoke screen, you'll do only crit damage while in stealth. If you want someone very fast, good for almost every combat situation, select Excalibur. He's also good for "Run n Gun" kind of thing.

Edited by The-Ancient

what about wepons?

For close engagements, I reccomend shotguns, first sturn/strun, when you reach mastery 4, Hek. For longer ranges, Latron is ideal balance of damage/ stability. Gun with great ROF, Gorgon, is good for bosses. From pistols..Bolto/Akbolto or Kraken. For melee I reccomend using of Scindo.