Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion]- Dummy

wkfire

Dear Devs,

As some weapons/frames' skills do not show the exact number of the 'ending damage' in the Arsenal screen, I cannot effectively find the best mod combination for my weapons or frames.

Could we either have this improved, or have some sort of 'training room' with grineer, corpus & infested dummies (with unlimited HP) for us to test our weapons/frames?

It is very much like the one in a game called Dungeon Defenders, where players can test out their weapons' DPS and stuffs. This would not just benefit us as players, but also the 'researchers' in our Warframe wiki, where information would be more accurate. 

Edit: added images

Original Image (too small)  :(

2013_04_13_00005.jpg

Resized Image (too blur)  :(

2013_04_13_00005.jpg

Edited by wkfire

• 2 weeks later...

I am having this feeling that this would be great in the upcoming clan Dojo's, however, it would be useful for all players, so maybe just an option to go into that training area that the Lotus sends you in, i forgot it's name.

There they could put something like a dummy with infinite life who is idle or working dummies of the factions that actually respond.

Of course this area wouldn't give you exp, but it would be nice to test your new gear there.

I approve.

• 2 weeks later...