Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Hivemind, Be One With The Mainframe!

Iridon

Resizing something with the dimensions of a rectangle to fit a square will end up looking really distorted, and not at all appealing or remotely similar to the original idea.

I agree.

So.. I've gathered all the ideas that has been suggested so far. I think we should start picking out what we want of the current crafted materials, and what we don't want.

This spoiler contains all the pictures that we've worked on so far

Emblem without name:

nXxU18h.jpg

Emblem with name (Black Audio font):

Font source: http://www.fontspace.com/juan-casco/black-audio

FQVlE3W.jpg

Emblem with name (Complex Bruja font):

Font source: http://www.fontspace.com/qbotype/complex-bruja

kL8MlPn.jpg

ornko8.png

2928ltk.png

288ryvd.png

2lc3fhh.png

ir1fkx.png

5ueerc.png

Far from good, but thought I'd contribute something. I do think having the background transparent is the way to go though.

BTW they look a bit better if you click on 'em, and see 'em that way. Against the forum background they look particularly bad. 

MzqkmHk.jpg

Bp61sql.jpg

The website I used to make these said that they background was transparent... but I can see now that it isn't..

If one of these ends up being the Emblem we use, then can someone make the right cut can resize PLUS make sure the background is transparent??

ow3.png

So, can we come to an agreement as to what we like to use from these pictures?

I am  not saying that any of these are going to be the final version,but I believe it is time we find a base model to work withand MAYBE add/remove content of said picture.

I agree.

So.. I've gathered all the ideas that has been suggested so far. I think we should start picking out what we want of the current crafted materials, and what we don't want.

So, can we come to an agreement as to what we like to use from these pictures?

I was thinking of just having the emblem be this http://imgur.com/Oylbm3A

Ive been trying to clean it up and make the image sharper and maybe a little brighter green, but ive ran out of time and i still dont know exactly how i want the sphere to look like.

I think a complicated emblem looks odd. and i dont really want there to be words or letters in it.

When i make this look better i can post the preview image of our emblem on an excalibur (they show a preview before i submit the emblem)

just dropping a pic of a bug we saw on a t2 capture mission, just so the ppl who was with us wont think im crazy and wont plot something against me can see what i was seeing

I don't know from which update it has appeared, but lately I've found several "see-through" walls and I've even found some walls that you have walk through, so that you can walk outside of the map

Not everyone will be using black, that is for sure then again we all change our Warframe colors from time to time. I wanted something to pop out while having a bright color scheme(white for example) but at the same time it will pop out when having a darker color scheme as well. So in a way it's 2 for 1. This emblem can represent both the tranquility of the clan and the unknown behind it (shadow) where it becomes one. Think of it as a door/gateway that needs a key, which is why there is a dark line/slot in the middle. We all must become one with the mainframe, one way or another.

Not everyone will be using black, that is for sure then again we all change our Warframe colors from time to time. I wanted something to pop out while having a bright color scheme(white for example) but at the same time it will pop out when having a darker color scheme as well. So in a way it's 2 for 1. This emblem can represent both the tranquility of the clan and the unknown behind it (shadow) where it becomes one. Think of it as a door/gateway that needs a key, which is why there is a dark line/slot in the middle. We all must become one with the mainframe, one way or another.

Nice way to back up your design! Haven't thought of it in that way :)

+1 for the shade effect :P

Thats pretty deep Surge.