Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare Megathread.

Soulphoenix1

I live my life the yolo way. I'll try anything new

But CoD doesn't deserve any sort of yolo.

But Destiny does, so I will be busy yoloing college and Destiny.

I could get Titanfall. I wonder, why is this game better than COD. It was made by Activision and they failed with COD, and they didn't fail Titanfall. Weird...

I do like the treyarch games, since they tend to actually be the more enjoyable titles in the franchise. Infinity ward, starting with MW2, turned out to be incompetent, especially with regards to their PC playerbase.

However, with this iteration of the franchise being made by a new developer, Sledgehammer, I'm willing to put my prior prejudices of the franchise aside and try out the game when it comes out, if for nothing else than to see if they truly try something different compared to the other two companies.

I do like the treyarch games, since they tend to actually be the more enjoyable titles in the franchise. Infinity ward, starting with MW2, turned out to be incompetent, especially with regards to their PC playerbase.

However, with this iteration of the franchise being made by a new developer, Sledgehammer, I'm willing to put my prior prejudices of the franchise aside and try out the game when it comes out, if for nothing else than to see if they truly try something different compared to the other two companies.

As of now, many of us are on standby. Better hope this game turns out good for once.

• 3 weeks later...

Part of what draws me to Warframe is the (sci-fi) fantasy: the creativity, the art, the designs, the gameplay ideas

For the most part I'm not a fan of CoD and most shooters because they're in realistic settings (altho i've definitely heard my fair share of people yelling that *this* shooter is so unrealistic and the real boys play *that* shooter)

Out of all the CoDs, AW looks the most sci-fi to me and that makes it pretty interesting (BO2 had my attention for a little bit because I heard it was several years in the future).

So AW looks pretty fun, coinciding with the same interests I have in Warframe... But I'll just wait and see what the critics and user critics have to say about AW when it comes out.

• 4 weeks later...