Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Made For Stoners!

(PSN)StonersOath

Looking for chill/like-minded people to play with who love the beautiful green Herb? well look no further!

DabLife is now recruiting new members!

We only have 2 rules...

1.) YOU MUST BE A STONER

2.) DONT BE A $&*^

And we will ask every member who wants to join a test question that only someone who smokes will know the answer to ;)

We have an amazing (ever-expanding) dojo layout, 40+ rooms, which include 4 deuling rooms, an observatory, and our very own Mascot named DabDude :] (obstacle course is about to be added and rushed right away in a few days). Also we are on the last wave of research, and I have all the recources required to complete it, all i have to do now is play the waiting game. As for the solar rails we are about to be finished with that as well, and me and the other Warlord (my roomate) have been credit farming for a long time now with credit boosters so we WILL WIN! the determination is real! Our Clan will be at the top in no time so join now!

Edited by (PS4)StonersOath

tfw "you must do drugs to be part of our clan"

I am a stoner and this is just embarrassing, no wonder people talk down and look down on weed smokers, what the hell is this?  This isn't being like minded at all, this is just you promoting drug use in conjunction with Warframe.

I am a stoner and this is just embarrassing, no wonder people talk down and look down on weed smokers, what the hell is this?  This isn't being like minded at all, this is just you promoting drug use in conjunction with Warframe.

Lmao kid weed is not a drug.. I think im going to add a second rule as well.. no $&*^s...

Lol and just so you know I live in washington state where its legal and i have a medical card as well. The only reason we are so clear about it is because weve had some mishaps, We wouldnt be so strict about this if 14 year old kids didnt keep trying to join.

Good day to you.

Edited by (PS4)StonersOath

credit farming for a long time now with credit boosters so we WILL WIN! the determination is real!

O.o How can you be determined...if you're stoned? lol j/k This looks like a fun clan. I would join if I didn't have one already. If you're determined to own some rails, I wish you luck because you'll most  likely going against my clan. ;)

*I am applauding you right now*