Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excaliber Proto Armour Comeback Or A Nyx Nemisis Skin ([By Milanster101])

milanster101

Nemesis skin for Nyx isn't happening. You'd need to swap out the Skeleton and all the animations at the same time. After all, Nemesis was a male-form 'Frame with a female pilot.

There's always the retrofitting of Nemesis into a female physique. They didn't just rip the proto skin from Dark Sector and slap it onto Excal's model. It'll be a slightly larger edit than the proto skin but it wouldn't be too difficult.

One thing.... PROTO SKIN IS NOT AN IDEA, ITS THE FIRST EXCALIBUR SAME MODEL REWORKED EXCALIBUR IS IDEA WHICH CAME FROM HAYDEN TENNO. Now that i clarified that on to the topic. I doubt that they will add Proto skin ever again, but it would be nice.

One thing.... PROTO SKIN IS NOT AN IDEA, ITS THE FIRST EXCALIBUR SAME MODEL REWORKED EXCALIBUR IS IDEA WHICH CAME FROM HAYDEN TENNO. Now that i clarified that on to the topic. I doubt that they will add Proto skin ever again, but it would be nice.

Proto Nyx.

288382_full.jpg

Edited by Ionus

the Proto Excalibur skin was on Warframe anniversary, so your best hope would be to check Warframe's 2nd Anniversary next year. i get a feeling it would return then.

I don't think it will return for 2nd anniversary and here's why. As for tenno who were playing the 1st year, whoever would buy the skin already has, obviously with the exception of those who didn't log in that week or those who didn't have the plat. Of course there are new players but I'm pretty sure the amount of new players after the 1st anniversary doesn't compare to players who joined before the anniversary. It seems obvious to me that on the 2nd anniversary they would put something on the market that everybody could buy. Simple. 

Why can't we have both?

I mean, the Proto Skin isn't an exclusive gift like the Founder gear, so it might as well come back. Although, not just anytime.

Also, yay for the Nemesis skin! I'm totally for it.

EDIT: a skin for the Glaive to look like the one in DS would also be neat, but let's do one thing at a time.

Edited by Vintovka

Why can't we have both?

I mean, the Proto Skin isn't an exclusive gift like the Founder gear, so it might as well come back. Although, not just anytime.

Also, yay for the Nemesis skin! I'm totally for it.

EDIT: a skin for the Glaive to look like the one in DS would also be neat, but let's do one thing at a time.

I totaly agree mainly for the fact that I just really want to get the excaliber proto armour + all the cool once off stuff came out and the beggining of warframe so the new people get nada well newish like the first vandal item i saw was the proto vandal and yea it was ok but other vandal and wraith items look really cool

and the nyx nemisis?

There's always the retrofitting of Nemesis into a female physique. They didn't just rip the proto skin from Dark Sector and slap it onto Excal's model. It'll be a slightly larger edit than the proto skin but it wouldn't be too difficult.

Actually they pretty much used the cutscene version of the Dark Sector mesh verbatim. _maybe_ they re-rigged it.

I can't see the animation guys being happy with Nyx animations on a male Warframe, nor can I see then retooling the mesh as a female shape. It just all screams not going to happen to me.

Actually they pretty much used the cutscene version of the Dark Sector mesh verbatim. _maybe_ they re-rigged it.

I can't see the animation guys being happy with Nyx animations on a male Warframe, nor can I see then retooling the mesh as a female shape. It just all screams not going to happen to me.

A small rework to have a Nemesis female version to use as Nyx proto skin. Easy.

Excalibur proto too isn't perfectly the same from Dark Sector. 

They already said that Mynki retooled it for Warframe, so it isn't %100 the same model.

I don't see why they shouldn't put the proto armor back in store for another 7 days or so (I already got mine,... but a lot of people didn't get the chance to do so. And don't compare it to the founders programm or excal prime. this is different.)

Nyx nemesis skin? Hell yes.

I don't see why they shouldn't put the proto armor back in store for another 7 days or so (I already got mine,... but a lot of people didn't get the chance to do so. And don't compare it to the founders programm or excal prime. this is different.)

Volt nemesis skin? Hell yes.

Volt nemesis skin? Hell yes.

Heh...k

Actually I don't care as long as there's a new skin for a warframe I like to play.

I understand that it was exclusive for pc players to get excalibur prime.  I get this.  But at the same time i think if DE would review our accounts on PS4 and see who actually logged into the game on the first week of the PS4s life we should have the opportunity to at least buy the Excalibur Prime frame.  It wouldnt hurt a damn thing.  In my opinion if they dont do it, its actually silly because they would make a ton of money off of it.  There not in breach of anything it is exclusive to founder pc players the new pc players cant get it.  But PS4 players who were there in that game the first week of its life deserve to get the frame as well.  Its still exclusive to pc.  But if they could check your ps4 account and see if you logged in on release week i think for a limited time those players should have the ability to buy Excalibur Prime for PS4.  Lets face it Excalibur is the main character of the game really.  Hes now got a statue and everything else.  Cmon DE give it up and make some money!

I understand that it was exclusive for pc players to get excalibur prime.  I get this.  But at the same time i think if DE would review our accounts on PS4 and see who actually logged into the game on the first week of the PS4s life we should have the opportunity to at least buy the Excalibur Prime frame.  It wouldnt hurt a damn thing.  In my opinion if they dont do it, its actually silly because they would make a ton of money off of it.  There not in breach of anything it is exclusive to founder pc players the new pc players cant get it.  But PS4 players who were there in that game the first week of its life deserve to get the frame as well.  Its still exclusive to pc.  But if they could check your ps4 account and see if you logged in on release week i think for a limited time those players should have the ability to buy Excalibur Prime for PS4.  Lets face it Excalibur is the main character of the game really.  Hes now got a statue and everything else.  Cmon DE give it up and make some money!

but then pc players would sync there accounts on to ps3 and get the collectibles

Nyx nemesis skin? Hell yes.

I think they should put the proto skin back before the players that have it leave and a proto race of warframes is lost in time