Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Genesis Knights Recruiting For Ps4

(PSN)DC4907

Are you looking for a group of gamers to take with you across platforms and games? Looking for a mature group to enjoy a casual game with? Looking for a group that prides itself in developing your skills and working as a time? Only a casual gamer looking for an active group that is on when you are? Looking for a place to get away from all the whiny gamers out there? or maybe you are looking for a place to be respect for your skill level or even a place to learn your new found interest. Well you have come to the right place.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am DC4907 and I am the founder and co-leader of the Genesis Knights. We are a multi-platform, multi-game guild. We are built around respect,helpfulness,maturity, teamwork and being active. We can currently be found in the gaming worlds of DCUO,Warframe on PS4, League of Legends and soon Destiny PS3/4, and Elder scrolls Online.

AS FOR Warframe: We are just starting out and really don't know much about the game. But we are willing to foster a community of learning in this game as we are doing in other games we are part of. We just got the clan key and really just started. But our progress has been halted do to the difficulty of solo playing.

If you are interested please visit us at: http://genesisknights.enjin.com fill-out the application and take a peek at our ever evolving Guild site. You don't need to fillout an application right away...However for the guild website we want everyone to apply just for the community aspect.

Hey thank you for taking the time to ad least peek inside this post

Edited by (PS4)DC4907

Here's an update on the genesis knights front. We are looking for any beginners who are active adleast once a week in the game and want to squad up. Mics are not a must but our allies use them and so should. If you just want to try us out for a bit that is fine. We are USA based in the central time zone. We are looking for veteran players looking for a rocking community to have fun with.... don't be shy friends request DC4907 in game.

I just left my clan this morning, so im looking to find another one.Not sure but I may have to wait 24 hrs to join a new clan, which is all good. maybe in the mean time I could run around with you to see if its a place I may fit. I have only been playing a few day so I have lots to learn. I enjoy the game, so should be on a lot. I do share the ps4 with my son, so there are times I wont be around. Im 45 yrs old, have a mic, but im going deaf, so I ask "what did you say" a lot. Im also a disabled veteran and my meds seem to cut my reaction times way down. Oh one last thing im color blind also, so telling me to go to the blue dot on map means nothing to me. Jeez all them issues you may want to pass on me lol. if not my psn is alleycat22469  

I make it a habit not to pass judgement people to soon. I'll tell ya what I tell everyone else. Head over to our website and fillout an application and one of the admin will review it. More so knowing you just left a Clan... We would be willing to give any and everyone a shot... But it is not just a clan it is a guild. So when you get a chance head on over to the website at genesisknights.enjin.com

Looking for gamers to take with us across multiple games. We welcome all ages and experience levels. Need more support Frame players, however anyone and everyone is acceptable. Thanks for your time again. Happy Fourth to all.

If your looking for a multi platform guild built around respect, helping each other, maturity and teamwork. Come check us out...we are looking for all levels of experience. If you have already applied and are waiting for your confirmation email. Check the Junk mail...Enjin emails sometimes get routed there. Come be part of our community... We are in need of players that prefer to tank or do crowd control.

Edited by (PS4)DC4907

Still looking for a guild to take across multiple games. This is a place to checkout genesisknights.enjin.com. Home of the Genesis Knights a community of gamers from across all walks of life and various english speaking countries. We are currently looking for more United States players to fill those time zones. But we wont turn down anyone seeking a good group of people.

Attention USA players! We want you to come and join our community of respect and teamwork. Come help us grow in popularity in the universe of Warframe. Help us hold of the Infection, the impurity, the greed and ultimately the greed of other Clans.

Come Join the Genesis Knights and become part of an alliance built around having a good time and advancing each other. Come share a laugh and an assassination.

Men and Woman of Warframe, The Genesis knights are looking for a few more good men and woman to add to our growing community. We are a community built around respect, maturity, teamwork, and helping others. We are a small guild looking to grow into a larger community. You can check us out at genesisknights.enjin.com or contact DC4907 over PSN or Message me here on the website.

Sorry but to be honest if your just interested in furthering yourself. We don't want you. If your just joining to say your part of a group and not contribute...We don't want you. We are looking for men and women that are interested in building a community of Gamers. That can discuss life in and out of the game. We are looking for people to represent us in game and to stay active on not only in game but, in the forums.

Are you looking for a group of gamers to take with you across platforms and games? Looking for a mature group to enjoy a casual game with? Looking for a group that prides itself in developing your skills and working as a time? Only a casual gamer looking for an active group that is on when you are? Looking for a place to get away from all the whiny gamers out there? or maybe you are looking for a place to be respect for your skill level or even a place to learn your new found interest. Well you have come to the right place.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am DC4907 and I am the founder and co-leader of the Genesis Knights. We are a multi-platform, multi-game guild. We are built around respect,helpfulness,maturity, teamwork and being active. We can currently be found in the gaming worlds of Destiny and Warframe on PS4.

AS FOR Warframe: We are just starting out and really don't know much about the game. But we are willing to foster a community of learning in this game as we are doing in other games we are part of. We have all labs built and research is underway on all fronts. We have many active members but, are looking for new and active players from around the world.

We are looking for any beginners who are active ad least once a week in the game and want to squad up. Mics are not a must but our allies use them and so should. If you just want to try us out for a bit that is fine. We are USA based in the central time zone. We are looking for veteran players looking for a rocking community to have fun with.... don't be shy friends request DC4907 in game.

If you are interested please visit us at: http://genesisknights.enjin.com fill-out the application and take a peek at our ever evolving Guild site. You don't need to fillout an application right away...However for the guild website we want everyone to apply just for the community aspect.

Dont worry if your new, just left a clan, just coming back after being gone, or only have a few hours a week to game. We accept all and want to build a community based around a mutual hobby and intrests. So Please come check us out if your intrested.

• 4 weeks later...

Allow me to introduce myself. I am DC4907 and I am the founder and co-leader of the Genesis Knights. We are a multi-platform, multi-game guild. We are built around respect,helpfulness,maturity, teamwork and being active. We can currently be found in the gaming worlds of warframe, Destiny and are looking at ESO.

AS FOR Warframe: We have been going for awhile now. We have grown from a one man band to nearly 20 member with about half that on daily. We have all research in dojo finished, all rooms built and are just looking to fill our member numbers with some new members that we can invest in as well as learn from.

• 3 months later...

AFTER A LONG BREAK AND SEVERAL NEW GAMES. We are returning to Warframe as a semi-active Guild in this game as we are all busy with real life we are playing GTA online, DA:I MP, Farcry 4, dying light, DCUO, and Assassins Creed. So we would like to re open our doors to new and returning players here on Warfare and other games.