Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why You Should Seriously Consider Our Clan, Dark Reign [We Got Cookies]

Nezgol

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry all for long wait. I was busy with stuff but sure I will send each one of you a invite unless you are already in another clan

Hello,

My in game name is Llama_Bill and I would like to be in your shiny clan. I am currently mastery rank four. I enjoy shooting mobs and picking up glowing drops.

IGN: Darkisshowl

not sure if this is something you want or need to know but i also love the support role in any real kind of game, my aim is to farm the Trinity set to fill the support role. That however will take me along time from now. 

HI, I been playing for a few weeks, MR7 at mo, been doing things solo since started as I gotta get all that loot.

IGN:  GuldBowmann

looking to join a clan. i have mostly been playing solo. rank 3.

IGN: stuart69427

CBT Veteran and former leaderboard hero looking for a clan with an active chat and things to do. I'd love to join. 

Also, I actually like AW, so I'd love it even more if there were people willing to do it with me. 

Hey, looking to join a good clan. Solo experience can only take you so far and would love to be able to grab some people to go on missions and vise versa.

IGN: demon1103

OK sending invites now

Hi i am interested in joining if at all possible. I played a lot of Warframe on the console versions so in some ways i am familiar with the game. I had a ton of hours logged and almost all the Warframes (the ones that existed at the time) so ordinarily i would call myself a veteran.

However that was quite a long time ago and it looks like nearly the entire game has been overhauled so I consider myself a newbie in terms of game knowledge coming back to it now. 

please let me know if there is any questions you have for me. I look forward to your reply. 

Hello me and a friend recently started playing the game together and are interested in joining your clan. We take the game seriously but are pretty new at this and are looking for relaxed friendly people to enjoy this awesome game with. I am rank 5 and my friend is Rank 4. I main Trinity Prime and my friend mains Excalibur.

We are more than willing to be co operative and are looking for the opportunity to play with fellow teamwork oriented players. We play intermittently but regularly. We live in the UK.

Character names are Krunjar and Prendegast.

Hey guys I will invite you all to my cookie party :) 

Hi i am interested in joining if at all possible. I played a lot of Warframe on the console versions so in some ways i am familiar with the game. I had a ton of hours logged and almost all the Warframes (the ones that existed at the time) so ordinarily i would call myself a veteran.

However that was quite a long time ago and it looks like nearly the entire game has been overhauled so I consider myself a newbie in terms of game knowledge coming back to it now. 

please let me know if there is any questions you have for me. I look forward to your reply. 

Hi I would like to join your clan if you guys are still open, MR 15 just recently started playing again! : ^ )

Hello me and a friend recently started playing the game together and are interested in joining your clan. We take the game seriously but are pretty new at this and are looking for relaxed friendly people to enjoy this awesome game with. I am rank 5 and my friend is Rank 4. I main Trinity Prime and my friend mains Excalibur.

We are more than willing to be co operative and are looking for the opportunity to play with fellow teamwork oriented players. We play intermittently but regularly. We live in the UK.

Character names are Krunjar and Prendegast.

Go on. Toss me an invite. 

I love cookies, pls invite ;-)

ign: def4ce

Hey ,call me Red.

i play the Game recently , rank 6 atm

and i love the game But just too lonely

this time and i think be member of a clan

will be pretty good to chat and meet new players !

I hope there is a possibility of entering the clan, would be great , greetings .

My IGN : Redskullwf

: )

Hello Ky

On 18/02/2016 at 5:31 AM, Kyuurei said:

Hello, i'd like to join your clan! 

On 18/02/2016 at 3:08 AM, RedskullWF said:

Hey ,call me Red.

i play the Game recently , rank 6 atm

and i love the game But just too lonely

this time and i think be member of a clan

will be pretty good to chat and meet new players !

I hope there is a possibility of entering the clan, would be great , greetings .

My IGN : Redskullwf

: )

sorry for the wait. Bussy week. Im going to invite you now