Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why You Should Seriously Consider Our Clan, Dark Reign [We Got Cookies]

Nezgol

IGN: Yunmei

MR: 5 going 6

Playstyle: Mostly support (Gonna have Trin P in leik a day or so out), Imma not that stranger to tanking...

-Started playing Warframe leik 2 weeks ago... Looking for mostly node buddies and sum vets fer build tips or so~ almost always active... ~O~

Hey!

I recently got back into WarFrame and saw your clan and was interested in joining! I'm online almost every-day (Unless I have homework)

My Mastery Rank is 3 but that doesn't determine skill so it doesn't really matter...

Looking for an active clan with lots of members!

Greetings, 

Interested in joining the clan, as soon as I figure out how to leave my current one. I'm MR17 and when not at work I'm playing Warframe. 

All I'm looking for in a clan is friendly chat, Experience players to help me out with Raids/Missions, Advice on lvling my Frame and overall having a good time.

IGN: MwthoFear

Hello, 

I would love to Join your clan.  I am very new to the game..maybe 6 hours total :) but lots of experience in other clan based games and am looking forward to learning the game and getting advice forma friendly group and of course helping out where i can.

Zetoyoc

Well it looks like you are in clan so leave it and msg here again

9 hours ago, Deva_Path said:

Hey! I would like to join your clan :)

IGN- Deva_Path

MR-14

Right now i am still in a clan its pretty much dead :( but i need the dojo so if you going to send invite let me know so i can leave

Thank you! looking forward to it :)