Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any News On The Next Prime Warframe And Weapons?

Nyx Prime would be awsome, Kunai tho, despair kind of seems like a prime verison.

Despair is the Stalker version of Kunai, therefore not a Prime weapon.

Imagine golden throwing knives. Mmm...

What I think:

Nyx Prime

Soma Prime (I really don't want this though)

Kunai Prime (long awaited, maybe only for me)

Scindo or Fragor Prime (both would be so pimp)

I havnt heard anything but it'll probably be trinity. DE does a male-female-male-female switch off with both their new warframes and primes. I think Trinity is the only female frame left from when the game started

Oh and dual skana prime or some other dual swords seems likely since there isnt a prime of those yet.

I wouldnt mind seeing Vasto prime though thats probably a long way off. Soma prime would also be amazing

Edited by kuri99

Didnt DE say that odds are the frames after Vauban wont get primes this includes Nova. So here are the frames that arent primed yet that will get primed eventually.

Trinity, Saryn , Banshee, Nyx, Volt, Ash and Vauban

Every time someone spews out this BS, I want to punch them through my monitor.  It has been stated over and over again that ALL frames can get Primed.  However, the ones up to Vauban will get first priority because they are the "originals".

Every time someone spews out this BS, I want to punch them through my monitor.  It has been stated over and over again that ALL frames can get Primed.  However, the ones up to Vauban will get first priority because they are the "originals".

Additionally, Valkyr probably won't get primed, considering she's Corpus-made.

Someone posted something about finding something in the files about the next prime weapons.

But I don't think I'm allowed to say that.

It's also 2nd hand information anyway...

Say it or don't say S#&$, we don't want no teasing, by a fellow, at least, thank you.

Edited by PachTrick

Has anyone heard info on the next prime warframe or weapons, pretty sure the lastest dev stream said, not sure, anyone know?

Nyx or Banshee will be next.

For weapons I speculate Bolto/Akbolto

Atiica Or Tigirs

Chronus Prime or Fragor prime

Actually, warpath514 was right. I might find the devstream later when i have the energy, but i remember explicitly a point where the devs said any frames after vauban will not get primed; however, vauban is sitting on the fence.

EDIT: Unless the devs retracted that statement somewhere, in which case, please correct me if I am wrong :D

Edited by satoshikid